Hero, Mo Bro H'ro, & MB Super-H'ro ComicRelief's Avatar

Default Upon "Log-in", Return Me to Where I Was

Why does the web-site return me to the "main" page when I log-in from the "Forums" page? I do not recall any other web-site with account access (especially gaming sites) that do this. Nearly universally, they take you back to the page you logged-in from.It's frustrating, to say the least.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by ComicRelief View Post
    Why does the web-site return me to the "main" page when I log-in from the "Forums" page? I do not recall any other web-site with account access (especially gaming sites) that do this. Nearly universally, they take you back to the page you logged-in from.It's frustrating, to say the least.
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by ComicRelief View Post
    Came to this section to post the above but see its already on a thread. Please DO it..its reallllly annoying to navigate back to the forum list each time. Not to mention I get logged out every now and then.

Yes this is extremely annoying. Please fix. Are the forums in beta or something?

Yes please this is near the top of the giant pile of bugs and problems with the new website. Please fix this one. Better yet, go back to the better site and tell WB to take a hike.
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!
    Twitter: @DDMs_Realm
    ~ Like DDM's Realm on Facebook

The Fyxt RPG is out of beta! It combines the ease of digital technology with the fun of tabletop RPGs! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor

Community Member

Yes this is an issue:
    When I log in I can not go back to the forum page I wanted to reply to. The page times out.
    I tried switching from firefox to explorer. This allowed me to log in and go back to the forum page but I still could not reply.
    This is quite annoying especially when it is a thread I have started and I want to reply to the comments made.