Default Gear for 32 Point Build TWF

Just about to hit lvl 14 with my Dwarf 32 point build TWF (Dwarven Axes) and I'm wondering what is some decent gear to be using at this point.

Specifically, my cloak, goggles and necklace are almost useless and I'm wondering what are some quality drops I should be looking for. Also what weapon sets should I be carrying at this point in time.

Any input would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by RaggaD View Post
    Just about to hit lvl 14 with my Dwarf 32 point build TWF (Dwarven Axes) and I'm wondering what is some decent gear to be using at this point.

Specifically, my cloak, goggles and necklace are almost useless and I'm wondering what are some quality drops I should be looking for. Also what weapon sets should I be carrying at this point in time.

Any input would be great!
    Don't know as you could be a:
    rogue
    ranger
    fighter
    pally
    barb
    bard
    you get the idea.

necklace would likely be the silver flame pendant from necro. Goggle most definitely need to be GreenSteel but that is not a drop you need to run a few shrouds and craft one. But you will likely be 20 by then and need something better so yeah what are you and what are you trying to do? Probably fighter since this is in the fighter thread but what kind pure kensai, sentinel...?
    My Main is a 19th life Scoundrel Bard Friertuck

AKA LitleJohn 2nd life wiz, Starsfan 2nd life Barbarian and Thrasiuus Epic Pally 1st life and a few iconics.

Imo, +5 resistance cloak (unless it's slotted elsewhere)
    As for the rest, well, that depends on what you've got already.
    For my TR's (that don't have GS), I tend to go +6 con neck, +20 false life belt. Nothing amazing, but they get the job done. I tend to use DW armour as well, but that's because only a couple of lives will bother with AC before epics... and they'll have stupid amounts of greensteel anyway.
    As for goggles.. Well. Before I got my greensteel, I literally used either no goggles, or korthos ones (that I was too lazy to change)
    In regards to weapons (the fun stuff!), http://ddowiki.com/page/Named_weapons_by_type should be able to help you.
    At a quick glance.. there's almost nothing there for dwarven axes. Hah!
    One of the best bets might be http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:The_Mou...ist_(Level_14)
    Nothing amazing, but the rest are pretty **** hard to get at level 14, and that's a decent axe, seeming you can slot some more damage on it. (even then, it's very average imo)