Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Relationship of druiding and warforged body feats.

So i want to do a single past life of druid on my main. As my toon will then end back up as wf arti i have gathered a silly amount of nifty docents over my past lives. Planning to do pure druid, wolf focused. I dont own monk so its a no go. My tr buddy group has for this life cycle 2 trappers and id rather take the +1/2 dc over the evasion. Since this life wont see more than 18 levels (after cap, tr) i was thinking of taking a wf body feat instead of one natural fighting. Since i wont be doing build with evasion i might aswell take adamantine body instead of mithral. By wiki in forms you dont get wf healing penalties. But before i do that id like to know:

Does the body feat have effect on druid?
    Do you get the extra armor in forms? How does it work with bear form?
    Does it have effect on spells such as arcane spell failure or monk like center losing?
    Are all docents usable or is it similar to shields that you have to pack specific type. Most of my docents are gems by type. Has it any effect?

Community Member

Default Nvm

Nvm. Found my answer to all my questions from wiki.

Druidic Oath

Usage: Passive
    Prerequisite: Druid 1
    Description
    Druids are forbidden from wearing metal armors and using metal shields. Doing so suppresses your druidic abilities. Warforged druids are forbidden from taking armor feats other than Composite Body.

Community Member

Just for the sake of others any WF'd body feat will uncenter monks as well.

I currently play a Half Elven 9 druid/9 monk/2 fighter and really love it but I'm thinking that under the current system a Warforged could work just as well (gets 2-3 con, gives up 2-3 wisdom, gets 25% fort and ability to be repaired/neg level immune by leaving wolf form, gets +3 tactics and PA damage, gives up 10.5 average sneak damage assuming rogue dilly). After the enhancement pass I think WF'd will be clearly better on that build...getting 75% fort for a very minimal investment in the racial tree (basically +3 fort saves, +3 will saves, +3 PA damage, +3 tactics, 75% fort, +1 con would be all you'd have to take so about 15 AP) would be phenomenal with this build. And wolf form mitigates the main downside of playing a warforged...you give up many of the plus sides when in form but those are really situational and you can always leave wolf form when you want repaired/neg level immunity.
    Tajawuka 20 Bladeforged Paladin running divine ETR's (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's, 3 martial epl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue