Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Community Member

Default Starting over

Okay, we will re-start on Monday November 26 with the Harbor quests. If anyone wants to run Korthos in the mean time, feel free. We are a mix of past-lives and some of us have used xp tomes, and will be progressing (experience-wise) at different rates, so don't worry if you start next week at level 2 or 3.

Cheers,
    - Bruggs

Default Reincarnation Time :D

So with the reincarnation going ahead for next week, I am going to try to finish up my reincarnation preparation tonight. I guess I will have to empty my TR bank

I'll save my thief's tools between Zinfal and Twizzix and double check if I am holding any gear that might be useful I can pass along.

For my Epic TR I will have to pick from Arcane or Divine spheres this time. Brace or Enchant Weapon seem the best options for multiple lives, but Power Over Life and Death or Arcane Alacrity might be good too. So I will have to hink about these. ( Reference: https://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Past_Life_Feats )

Racial Reincarnations are new this time ( https://ddowiki.com/page/Racial_Reincarnation ) and I think they give a more immediate return than most of the Past Live feats ( https://ddowiki.com/page/Past_Life_Feats ) so I will probably go Racial for Zanbaur from now on.

Community Member

Default Quests completed on April 15, 2019

For Zinfal, we completed Fresh-baked Dreams, An Invitation to Dinner, Oath of Vengeance

Default Holiday Break on December 23rd

We will not meet on December 23rd, but we'll be back on December 30th. We completed A Small Problem last Monday. Yup, that was it--turns out the quest title is quite misleading.

Community Member

Are you still playing and if so do you have room for another? I am looking for a steady DDO group to play with on a regular basis.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eltronin View Post
    Are you still playing and if so do you have room for another? I am looking for a steady DDO group to play with on a regular basis.
    Hi Eltronin,

Yes, our Monday night static group is still going on, and is currently full. We do however have a current group running at the same time but on Wednesday nights. There are certain stipulations that we have in place with that group though.

We don't have any other static groups running in the guild currently, but if you are interested in discussing joining the guild, let me know here or you can contact me in game as Risarr, Gympi or Toarack. You may be able to get another static group going (granted we're a very small group).

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilfan73 View Post
    Hi Eltronin,

Yes, our Monday night static group is still going on, and is currently full. We do however have a current group running at the same time but on Wednesday nights. There are certain stipulations that we have in place with that group though.

We don't have any other static groups running in the guild currently, but if you are interested in discussing joining the guild, let me know here or you can contact me in game as Risarr, Gympi or Toarack. You may be able to get another static group going (granted we're a very small group).

Regards.
    I saw this note and would like to ask about the Wednesday (or other) night group. I have been playing a long time and am looking for a new static group. Do you have an opening? What time do you play on Wednesday? What "stipulations" are there on characters?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrowsworD View Post
    I saw this note and would like to ask about the Wednesday (or other) night group. I have been playing a long time and am looking for a new static group. Do you have an opening? What time do you play on Wednesday? What "stipulations" are there on characters?
    Hey DrowsworD,

Currently our Wednesday night group consists of three of us. We made this current run as three halfling druids (one caster, one bear and one wolf). Our previous run was the old GIMP rules. We're all around level 18 and once we hit level 20 we will be starting fresh with new characters and a certain "theme" with the new characters. We run from 10pm midnight EST. I think at this point there wouldn't be much point in joining up with us right now because we will be starting fresh again at level 1. We don't have a theme or restriction/condition of character laid out for the next run, but if this interests you, let me know and we can at least get you in the guild so that you can be in the loop.

We don't have any other static groups running (our long running Monday group is currently full), but that's not to say that there can't be other ones if the interest is there with the other guildmates.

Community Member

Any way I can get in on this?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by thkaal View Post
    Any way I can get in on this?
    If you are referring to the Wednesday night group, we will be starting back at Level 1 likely around at the start of January. As a group we haven't decided the stipulations we're going to put in place for this go around (ie. casters only, exotic weapons only, etc.) If that interests you, message me here to discuss it further or to get more details.

Thanks!

Default 1/10

Sorry going to miss tonight as my desktop crashed still trying to fix it. Hope to see you guys next week.

Default 1/2

Out sick tonight.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213