Community Member

Default Noob Question: How/Where I get Pet equipment and enhancements?

How/Where I get Pet equipment and enhancements?

I just made a Druid and can't find that information. DDO forums on Google search all go for 404 not found.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BobZan View Post
    How/Where I get Pet equipment and enhancements?

I just made a Druid and can't find that information. DDO forums on Google search all go for 404 not found.
    Pet equipment is the same as your equipment. You find it in chests, on the AH, on the Trade Channel, etc. They wear leather armor and Companion Collars. You can also make Collars from handwraps. Check the ddowiki at www.ddowiki.com for details on how to create them from handwraps.

Pet enhancements can be trained at the druid trainer. Just select the dialog option to train your pet.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Handwraps to Collars

You can make custom collars from handwraps. At the crafting station in the Harbor and the one in Cannith you can place the handwraps into the station and craft them into collars. I did this with the Adamantine Knuckles, so I could use the augment slots to buff my dog even more.

I made these hand wraps into a nice collar:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Adamant...%28Level_24%29

My favorite collars have paralyze in them. Here is a handwrap that I was turned on to in another post for arty dogs:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Stonedust_Handwraps

I think that would be an awesome collar as well. I usually get the paralyze collars as end rewards. My druid wolf pet uses collars/leather armor and my arty dog collars/docents.

I'm always keeping my eyes peeled for cool handwraps that can be converted to collars and leather armor/docents with good stats and augment slots.
    Last edited by Livmo; 05-01-2013 at 04:14 PM.