Community Member

Default Can't Log In or view Forums with Android phone after Forum Update

When I tried to Log In to DDO.com, or view the forum on my Android phone, I get a Security Warning.

If I click "Continue", I get what's in the next image, and get stuck in a loop of my browser acting as if the URL I've typed in was incorrect, until I visit other sites and try to come back to DDO.com 10+ minutes later. Here is the image from clicking "Continue":

This is what I get from clicking "View certificate" (edited to show all the info, since it didn't all fit on my small screen all at once):

From there, clicking "View page info" give me this:

Or by clicking "Cancel" on the original screen, I get this:

This image starts the loop all over again.

From my computer, I was able to Log In, configure the settings to link my Account, as well as choose my new forum name. But I couldn't, and still can't, view the forum or Log In on my phone.

Bump I too am having the same problem. Did you ever solve yours?
    My Main is a 19th life Scoundrel Bard Friertuck

AKA LitleJohn 2nd life wiz, Starsfan 2nd life Barbarian and Thrasiuus Epic Pally 1st life and a few iconics.

Also bump. Having this exact same problem.

Download either Chrome or Dolphin from the Play Store. It'll pop up the certificate warning, but you can continue through it on a browser other than the default.

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    Download either Chrome or Dolphin from the Play Store. It'll pop up the certificate warning, but you can continue through it on a browser other than the default.
    I was NOT able to get it working with Dolphin. In fact I had the exact same errors as before.

Couldn't find Chrome for some reason. But I ended up using Opera, and it works flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffgar View Post
    I was NOT able to get it working with Dolphin. In fact I had the exact same errors as before.

Couldn't find Chrome for some reason. But I ended up using Opera, and it works flawlessly.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.chrome&hl=en

If you use chrome on your desktop, it's pretty handy that the bookmarks and history sync transparently.