Default PSA for new forum haters

Try the mobile skin. General settings page, go down to the bottom. Simple and effective.

You can also scroll to the bottom of this page and use the drop-down menu on the left.

Navigation note: at the top right click the grid-looking icon. What's New is the old 'newest posts'.
    Last edited by Arcscoob; 04-29-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcscoob View Post
    Try the mobile skin. General settings page, go down to the bottom. Simple and effective.
    Wow thanks, is not like it's too beautiful but definitely wider

New skins with way darker background would really help my eyes, I guess we can expect some of that in a near future (talking in a cosmic scale)

Community Member

So, if you're comfortable creating a user style sheet and custome CSS rules...

For example, in Chrome go to:
    C:\Users\{ACCTNAME}\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Us er Data\Default\User StyleSheets\custom.css

And put in:
    .vb .body_wrapper {
    width:100% !important;
    }

And that will override the default 960px centered column actually allowing the main body to fill the browser frame.

Dear Turbine Webdevs: Form follows FUNCTION. Make sure your site is Functional before ensuring that it's pretty.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arcscoob View Post

You can also scroll to the bottom of this page and use the drop-down menu on the left.

Navigation note: at the top right click the grid-looking icon. What's New is the old 'newest posts'.
    Thanks that helped, at least now the threads and text isn't overlapped and I can actually navigate through the threads... cosmetically it's ugly as sin, but at least I can read and not have my eyes bug out and give me headaches.

Community Member

I've been asking for a mobile version of the site for a while glad they finally got around to making one. ITs much easier to navigate then constantly zooming in to have to click things on the old one. Now if I could just get my phone to keep the mobile view after clicking on a link while not logged in, sigh.

Default Aggh My EYES!!!

Switched to MOBILE SKIN and got blasted by so much white space I think I have a sunburn! Seriously it's like trying to look at marshmallows in a snowstorm. There's probably a way to change the background color, but it's so WHITE I can't think clearly!

I swear I can hear someone calling me Carol Anne through the headphones... must... switch... back..