Default Enhancements not showing prereqs

I might be missing something obvious but it's so annoying alt tabbing to wiki almost EVERY reset.
    Prerequisites sometimes does show, sometimes not, relog doesn't help.

Shahang (hjealme), Wipekin (kotc), Nezhat (barbie) Ghallanda/Devourer

Community Member

It's a bug that's been with us since Motu and Epic Destinies came out. Basically once players reach level 21 the tooltips vanish.

I use http://ddowiki.com/page/Radiant_Servant_enhancements That's the link to Radiant Servant but it's easy to get to the other PrE's and yes, it's an absolute pain in the arse.

I can't see it being fixed anytime soon sadly, given that they're scrapping the system for a new one.

Community Member

An old thread, I know, but I have a more cynical/conspiratorial take on this: the developers are pushing a 'graphical interface' for enhancements (like they have for EDs) on the grounds that it's easier to follow. Unfortunately, that's not true, as anyone who's worked with EDs knows, as you can't look up within that interface what pre-reqs you'll need, what the 2nd and 3rd tier of abilities will look like if you don't qualify for them yet, etc. The current (pre-bugged) enhancement system lets you see *exactly* what you'd get and what you'd need. The new system compares poorly. Why not make the current system poor in the same way, so the comparison doesn't look so bad?

Just a thought. At the very least, it would help explain why fixing it is such a low priority.