Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by anivaj View Post
    I can solo EN and EH with a 7 cleric/7 FvS/6 wizard with no ED. The way to compare EDs is what they bring to a party in EEs, and currently a Shiradi with nerve venom spamming chain missiles brings more to a party than a caster in DI or Magister.
    It's almost as if there's an issue with casters in DI or Magister and the usability of said EDs in EE content, not an issue with Shiradi.

Quote Originally Posted by anivaj View Post
    I'm sorry but first life DC casters were only 1 DC behind TRed casters (except for evoc and conj). However, to be viable they still needed to invest in feats, enhancements, and grind the gear. (They were behind on spell pen, but not enough that you HAD to TR with some non SR spells still being viable.) Having a first life caster that invests heavily to get good DCs be able to CC reliably with all that focus is good game design. Giving an ED an easy button for absolutely no investment at all is NOT good game design. Anyone fighting for nerve venom just doesnt want their easy button removed...
    You clearly have no idea about casters. Please refrain from acting as you know everything.

All I want is for DC casting to become viable again. I'll gladly hop right back into another destiny. When running with a group, Shiradi isn't even that awesome...
    Quadrovault | Quadrotune | Hyperyon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456