Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Log in Issues

Community Member

I have tried all the suggestions listed on support page about this error. Nothing works unfortunately. Seems to be getting worse every update or expansion, haven't been playing because of lag and latency lately. Find invite to lamm now cannot even queue. Bummer deal man.

kinda like getting invite to a exclusive party, and then find your name not on list. all the time spent going there wasted. notice other people in same predicament, so say hey there is another party/bar/mmo (and that is a reach) near here lets go check it out. nice job.
    Last edited by ISMisst; 07-26-2013 at 07:03 PM.
    member of Archangels: BODHISATTVA / BREAKBEATZ / DOSEONE / DROFFSKI / EARASAMUS / ISMIST / NEOSPORING / NYOSH / NYOSHIS / THEDANCING / TONES
    long live Xoriat

Default Failed to Queue.

Just wanted to offer a quick note of 'Failed to Queue 0x80004005' error is happening to me as well. (Able to login to the launcher, see that the server is up/green, hit play and get the dialog popup box, then infinite (not doing anything) 'Getting in line to connect'. This happens every single try, and this 'getting in line to connect' doesn't appear to be doing anything. At all.

Thank you.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eranna View Post
    Just wanted to offer a quick note of 'Failed to Queue 0x80004005' error is happening to me as well. (Able to login to the launcher, see that the server is up/green, hit play and get the dialog popup box, then infinite (not doing anything) 'Getting in line to connect'. This happens every single try, and this 'getting in line to connect' doesn't appear to be doing anything.
    This is exactly what I'm getting too. Hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot by not letting the "Getting in line to connect" thing go long enough, but it does seem to just hang there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eranna View Post
    Just wanted to offer a quick note of 'Failed to Queue 0x80004005' error is happening to me as well. (Able to login to the launcher, see that the server is up/green, hit play and get the dialog popup box, then infinite (not doing anything) 'Getting in line to connect'. This happens every single try, and this 'getting in line to connect' doesn't appear to be doing anything. At all.

Thank you.
    This is how it was for me prior to the invite ( I checked to see if for some reason I could log in) and it is still the same after the invite. I did a fix as well but no luck.
    Thando, Aarag, Keallen, Kuthroat, Sureshott, Skullcrusher

Community Member

Default Same here...

Quote Originally Posted by Frobot View Post
    This is exactly what I'm getting too. Hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot by not letting the "Getting in line to connect" thing go long enough, but it does seem to just hang there.
    Nothing doing past the error. I let my "Getting in line to connect" go for a couple hours. I think you're ok. I'm going to keep trying, and reading the forums for clues & tips. Thanks!
    "Bones! Come Quick! Spock needs medical attention immediatly!!"

"**** it Jim! I'm a doctor not a... oh, right!"

Just to bring everything into a more central location, I've started up an official thread for this issue here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...a-Login-Issues

Community Member

Default Thanks QA!

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Just to bring everything into a more central location, I've started up an official thread for this issue here:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...a-Login-Issues
    That's some fine QA'ing you done there! Mm-hmm!
    "Bones! Come Quick! Spock needs medical attention immediatly!!"

"**** it Jim! I'm a doctor not a... oh, right!"

Community Member

Have they fixed that problem because i am still getting that error

Community Member

No fix or update, but now theres a new thread with all the same posts in it.

We need a QA department for the QA department.

Community Member

having the same issue i have since Thursday night re-install this beta 3 times and here i am Saturday morning at 4 am central time still getting the whole getting in line to connect....first time ever i get into a beta test and i have tried in the past for diablo..WoW and Star wars and others...alas i feel like a real nerd who is told a hot chick wants him and is left in the corner crying when she say's you really cant be serious about me with you ....lmao...

Community Member

Default Mystery revealed...

Congratulations! You've been invited to participate in the Closed Beta for Dungeons & Dragons Online® Shadowfell Conspiracy™
    the key word is 'Closed'

Default Same Problem

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyDave View Post
    I keep getting this error too.
    Same issue here...
    Proud officer of the Band of Brothers

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lare View Post
    having the same issue i have since Thursday night re-install this beta 3 times and here i am Saturday morning at 4 am central time still getting the whole getting in line to connect....first time ever i get into a beta test and i have tried in the past for diablo..WoW and Star wars and others...alas i feel like a real nerd who is told a hot chick wants him and is left in the corner crying when she say's you really cant be serious about me with you ....lmao...
    For the sake of Lare, please fix this soon. It sounds like he has suffered enough in life.

Community Member

Default =(

its 6:30 pm est 7/27 and i still can't log in.. getting same error report, sent log to turbine thru email as suggested in other post..hope i can get logged in soon?????

Master Rogue of Argonnessen Equatis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evennote View Post
    ^ This. I've tried my old install, which dates back to MotU beta days, and just tried a fresh install. Same thing - gets hung up on "Connect" and never goes any further. This has been going on for WEEKS.

ETA: This is the correct link; the quoted one doesn't work.
    I'm having this same error and can't get in to Lamannia to take part in the Beta Testing

Founder

Default Failure to queue

Same error here...downloaded and updated Lam to no avail. Can not get onto server. Guess there is no update to this huh? Founder, been here since beta testing...VIP ever since. So much for increasing my chances at winning lifetime membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger1955 View Post
    I'm having this same error and can't get in to Lamannia to take part in the Beta Testing
    This is a link to the "official" thread on the issue. For what little it's worth. Seems only some of us can log in.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Community Member

Cool email us

will you please email us if you get this figured out. I will dutifully test your product if you allow me too.https://www.ddo.com/forums/images/smilies/cool.png

Question

I think my error is different? Not sure...

Game Error [201]

Can't open the data files. Check that they exist and that you have permission to write to them. The program will now exit. [201]

I've tried running as administrator, and specifically assigning Everyone rights to Full Control on everything in the folder. I've deleted and reinstalled.

What else do I do?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567