Default Overwhelming force and unarmed

Hi,

noticed that the 3rd rank of overwhelming force ( tier4 fury: http://ddowiki.com/page/Fury_of_the_Wild ) used by my unarmed monk knocks just for 2 seconds instead of 10. I thought that this got fixed with last updates but maybe not for unarmed? Can anyone confirm this or am I the only one with this problem?

Thanks
    Last edited by korsat; 03-26-2013 at 09:37 AM.

I get the same results. Haven't checked rank 2, any idea if thats bugged?

Tested on both halfelf and human, at rank 3 unarmed knocks for 1-2 seconds, swapping to a quarterstaff the knock down lasts 10 seconds, back to unarmed and again a couple seconds...

haven't tried rank2 yet, don't think I'll do soon because a tree reset costs me like an FRDS now need to wait a bit. Please, if you can, help with tests

Community Member

You know that nothing works while you're using handwraps, except for stunning fist! Ask the developpers, they probably reply that this is by gamedesign to encourage monks in going draconic incarnation, as energy burst still works if you splashed in 3 sorc lvls
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Community Member

This still happens to me. Its ruined my whole design to play epic elite using this destiny.