Community Member

Default WTT EE Dream Visor for +4 con or +$ swtr tome

PM me or send me a tell
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    PM me or send me a tell
    Come on! Run the quest, DV will drop, last time I did it on EE, 3 visor dropped... I did EE PoP like 12-15 times (could do more, but have other things to do), and saw a lot of visors. Saw 0 tomes. It would be a (very) unfair trade.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yalina View Post
    Come on! Run the quest, DV will drop, last time I did it on EE, 3 visor dropped... I did EE PoP like 12-15 times (could do more, but have other things to do), and saw a lot of visors. Saw 0 tomes. It would be a (very) unfair trade.
    I have seen people trying to make the trade the other way around not too long ago. Tomes are not as rare as you think, they drop fairly often on the level 27 loot table.

Leader of Templar

Community Member

I would say tomes are more rare than a visor, but I hope you can do a trade where both side would be pleased.

If I'm not on TR'ed toon or in a raid, I'm always up for some nice EE quests, I'm sure, these days easy to fill any EE GH quests, so only thing to do if you want a dream visor, to invite some friends or do an LFM. It's true, if you have no luck, maybe you will get a tome instead of a visor!!

(I got my +5 tome in EE ADQ1 side chests farming on a +2 loot weekend, using jewel of fortune. Got upgrade tome from +3 to +4 via chest farming as well. But I still prefer to group up, and do quests, instead of farming solo. If you have any experience, where to find +4 tomes most often, don't be shy, share it!!)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yalina View Post
    I would say tomes are more rare than a visor, but I hope you can do a trade where both side would be pleased.

If I'm not on TR'ed toon or in a raid, I'm always up for some nice EE quests, I'm sure, these days easy to fill any EE GH quests, so only thing to do if you want a dream visor, to invite some friends or do an LFM. It's true, if you have no luck, maybe you will get a tome instead of a visor!!

(I got my +5 tome in EE ADQ1 side chests farming on a +2 loot weekend, using jewel of fortune. Got upgrade tome from +3 to +4 via chest farming as well. But I still prefer to group up, and do quests, instead of farming solo. If you have any experience, where to find +4 tomes most often, don't be shy, share it!!)
    I think now the best farming spot is Trial By Fire, with 4 chests that you can easily zerg to.

Caught in the Web is good if you have a static group to do it quickly.

Leader of Templar

Community Member

Traded. Close the thread please.

Leader of Templar