Community Member

Question How much is this heart worth?

I recently obtained a +5 Greater Heart of resurrection. Can anyone tell me how much it is worth?
    I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that most, if not all, games are broken to some extent.
    One should not complain about them if one cannot fix them.
    I, for one, should take this to heart as I embark upon another journey through this game.

Community Member El_Magico_Gonzalez's Avatar

Around 4 million plat.
    You can get more, if the player has the money / the stuff and he is impatient.
    Sé que soy un irresponsable y un mal profesional, y puede que esté desaprovechando la oportunidad de mi vida. Lo sé, pero tengo una tonter?*a en el coco: no me gusta tomarme el DDO como un trabajo. Si lo hiciera no ser?*a yo. Sólo juego por divertirme.

I did not realize they were worth so much. Maybe I should consider trading / selling mine.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo_Grubb View Post
    I did not realize they were worth so much. Maybe I should consider trading / selling mine.
    Just look at the real cash/TP value of a +5 Lesser in store and you can see why people are happy to pay a big chunk of plat for it.

You have to keep in mind that that heart will add four attribute points to a twenty-eight point character other than a Drow. That's huge! And then there's the five level re-customization capability on top of it. That heart is a trip to Pimp My Ride in a can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilbar View Post
    You have to keep in mind that that heart will add four attribute points to a twenty-eight point character other than a Drow. That's huge! And then there's the five level re-customization capability on top of it. That heart is a trip to Pimp My Ride in a can.
    Im not sure but i think any kind of lesser reincarnation except lesser +0 gives you 32pt if your character is a 28pt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellihor View Post
    Im not sure but i think any kind of lesser reincarnation except lesser +0 gives you 32pt if your character is a 28pt.
    Lesser hearts do not upgrade you to a 32pt build, only the greaters.
    Agro - Paryan, Pary, Parrii, Parriahh

Community Member

In my experience +3/+5 Greater hearts have very similar trade value to Lesser Hearts. This is because players with the resources to pay for them, are very likely to be ones with 32pt builds.

+5 Hearts are very desired because you can use them to get melee past lives while leveling with mostly arcane levels. Again, players that buy them do it for that purpose, so Greater or Lesser is irrelevant.
    Ceruleus ~ Nnomad ~ Nnia ~ Nnurgh ~ Cynnical
    Cannith

Did not think +5 hearts could drop unbound, have only heard of +0's +1's and +3's as unbound chest drops. A screenshot would be nice if it could be provided just so I can see it.
    If you are reading this, that probably means I am broadcasting live @ http://www.twitch.tv/ZonixxTV

I would pay, and will pay, 2.5 mil for it if your interested in selling. It sounds like you could get more for it, but if you cant find a buyer... well here is one!

Can send me a message on starshadows or mediator in game.