Default Protection from Evil potions

I have noticed that I am still getting Greater Commanded while under the effects of these. Was this a recent change?

it happened when they changed low level spells to be 5 min durations, unfortunately on prot evil, nightshield, shield, clickies wands scrolls ext they only protect from their respective spells for the first minute rather than all five. The actual spell still works.

edit* I should note that if you get a clicky wand ext with a caster level greater than five those will still work correctly it's just the ml 1 versions that are broken.
    Last edited by Charononus; 03-01-2013 at 06:21 AM.

Protection from evil only gives you 1 minute of ward per caster level, even if the spell lasts for 5 minutes. The same happens with the MM ward in Shield (but not Nightshield from my experience). The solution that I have been using on my fighter is to UMD magic circle against evil scrolls (which are CL 5 and don't have a high umd check). I'm not sure how you got hit with that though, given that crystals don't cast spells.
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Ah okay, thanks for the info.