Founder

Default Flagging New Raid Question

So I thought I was flagged...for TOR, ran the quest no raid access...all peeps have been talked to, but most likely not in correct order...not sure.

Flagged another toon....made sure all peeps were talked to in order starting with lady in market place. This time TOR had a different ending just before dragons.....did dragons....got a spiffy selection of end rewards like most new quest arcs.....flagged for raid ...yaaa.

Question....the only thing I need to get my 1st toon flagged is rerun the flagging quests and redo TOR I am assuming. Has this need the only solution thus far....no problem.... love Gianthold any way...just wondering.

Also I can not find thread dicussion this as my search fu is weak....

Remember Cruisible has been replaced as a flagging quest by the one on the way to it...Cabal?
    Last edited by elraido; 02-22-2013 at 09:38 AM.
    Officer - Eternal Wrath
    Burne Level 20 Human Paladin
    Sarlona

Founder

Yepper...had that in the bag with POP and Madstone.

Default to flagg

Start by talking with the cloud grant by the big green tent to start the Return to Gianthold quest chain.

Complete Prison of the Planes, Madstone Crater and A Cabal for One, getting the end rewards for each.

Speak to chain giver who now will open quest, Return to Gianthold Tor which you get from the Stone Giant outside the entrance for Tor. Complete Tor and get reward for Stone giant and Chain giver.

Once you do this the Stormreaver will appear, speak to him and get raiding.
    Brotherhood of the Blood Xoriat
    We are the blood,
    We are the madness,
    WE ARE XORIAT.