Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Unhappy

Nope. Theres absolutly nada there.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    I think the problem is that, as an inexperienced trapper, you used far to much C4 to disable the trap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izumar View Post
    There's that moment when you learn not to stand next to the guy doing the trap. For your group mate it was this moment.

I already tossed in a bug report, but having this issue as well. Lost four major outfits across 3 characters (1 sorcerer and 2 monks).

1 Outfit of Heavy Fortification ML8
    1 Outfit of Moderate Fortification ML4
    1 Deconstructed Outfit (that fur variety. I was hoping to put somethign else on it, as I rather liked the design on it).
    1 Outfit of Greater Silent Moves

For now, guess I'll have to try out this new Augment system. Two of these being blue slots, guess I'll have to look into those, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are investigating.
    Good. While you're poking about in there, all outfit descriptions in the AH are reading as <string_table_error>. I bet the two are related.
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

I hope they find your clothes, its crazy when monks can't even log out without worrying about someone stealing their pajamas
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    I hope they find your clothes, its crazy when monks can't even log out without worrying about someone stealing their pajamas
    Troops from the Storm's Eye, Storm's Fist, and Storm's Heart have initiated the first stage of their invasion of Stormreach - Operation: Panty Raid.
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by dejafu View Post
    Troops from the Storm's Eye, Storm's Fist, and Storm's Heart have initiated the first stage of their invasion of Stormreach - Operation: Panty Raid.
    lmao +1
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    Good. While you're poking about in there, all outfit descriptions in the AH are reading as <string_table_error>. I bet the two are related.
    I bet It is looking like the icon and gfx change moved the item to a different ID, and wiped all the old, non-existant ones.

Quote Originally Posted by catmamor View Post
    Am I the only one who, without thinking, tries hovering her mouse over a screen shot to look at item descriptions? ....No? Just me then, lol
    Not just you. I also try to rotate the camera when I watch gameplay videos

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dejafu View Post
    Those made me laugh
    I think the problem is that, as an inexperienced trapper, you used far to much C4 to disable the trap.
    There's that moment when you learn not to stand next to the guy doing the trap. For your group mate it was this moment.

On the bright side...

At least we haven't heard of any new handwrap bugs.

But, yeah, this PJ raid bug seems weird.

I suspect a conspiracy of revenge by many angry ship Training Dummies that we Monks sent into another dimension with Void Strike IV before the devs fixed that matter...
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica 2nd Edition: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    (Stormreach Shadows updates are in indefinite hiatus.)
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzaroo View Post
    Those made me laugh
    Cue images of orcs and hobgoblins wearing female-style Frozen Tunics and dancing to "I'm Sexy and I Know It."

Works out ---->
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

Tried to pick unequipped primal of superior fire resistance from the shared bank. It didn't have any name and just went poof with "failed" !.

Shahang (hjealme), Wipekin (kotc), Nezhat (barbie) Ghallanda/Devourer

And here I thought this would be a EiN thread.

On topic: hoping that my stash of Low ML Heavy Fort, Deathblock outfits are still there when I log in tonight
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Silly question, but was this change present on Lama Land? IE, was the actual build that went live the build tested?
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    And here I thought this would be a EiN thread.

On topic: hoping that my stash of Low ML Heavy Fort, Deathblock outfits are still there when I log in tonight
    What is EiN?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzaroo View Post
    What is EiN?
    Everything is Nothing (I affectionately call it "Death Blossom"), the Monk's Grandmaster of Flowers epic moment that's basically Void Strike IV, Mass, sending anything in a large radius straight to hell, or paralyzes it, and then b*slaps 1000 pts of damage on whatever is left.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica 2nd Edition: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    (Stormreach Shadows updates are in indefinite hiatus.)
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

read lamannia forums - this was planned WAI.... and was very well received.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=406758

one of many.

I don't even know what outfits I have, but I know it's plenty because I much prefer them to robes, and most of my characters don't use armor (or only up to light, so swapping to an outfit for some particular purpose isn't much of a loss), and so I've been collecting various clothes. Stuff like invulnerability, a couple ML8 Heavy Fort (no longer available), deathblock of heavy fort ML14, guild slots, etc.

...the stuff's irreplaceable now. I'm _so_ not logging in till this is all solved, fixed and confirmed fixed.

I sure hope it's fixed in under two weeks, though, because I have a ton of stuff in mail, with about that much of an expiration date.
    Druids have a fundamental right to bear arms.

"No more patterns" - Shroud puzzles guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencerian View Post
    Everything is Nothing (I affectionately call it "Death Blossom"), the Monk's Grandmaster of Flowers epic moment that's basically Void Strike IV, Mass, sending anything in a large radius straight to hell, or paralyzes it, and then b*slaps 1000 pts of damage on whatever is left.
    Oh okay. Thanks. I havent reached the point where I can use those, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    What? Ridding my Monks of their outfits? Well, it doesnt sit well with me. I earned em, I wanna keem em! Theyre mine.

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    The changes in outfit appearance was well received, yes. The whole disappearing outfits, not so much
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast