I am a Dungeons and Dragons DM from ADnD 2nd addition "tabletop" game of over 20 years now. I have had an ongoing campaighn that included most of the premade DnD adventures modified to fit my campaighn which I have now brought into DDO and melded it into my campaighn as well.
We are a military/Templar based roleplaying guild of which I have taken the role of the new ruler of Eberron from Earth (King Ghonja Flowingwater) I also am the Grand Master of The Knights of The Covenant (our guild name).
We are curently at level 31 w/airship and are recruiting roleplayers, but "Zergs" just do not fit my campaighn and therefore our guild either. If you are into roleplay and a guild such as ours, send me "Ghonja" a letter breifly describing your characture for consideration. We play strictly on Thelanis server and have enough people that there usually are members to have small parties from just our guild, but are seeking more to assure that at any hour we can have enough "guildies" for full parties in any set of four levels to go questing together!