Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Demonweb Guide, Map and More Updated on DDM’s Realm

Hello everyone, I hope you are taking advantage of the Epic XP weekend. A great place to do it is in the Demonweb! This is a fun wilderness adventure area which is pretty easy to work your way through. There are plenty of shrines and lots of XP to be had.

I have uploaded a guide to the Demonweb to DDM’s Realm which includes a map of the Demonweb. On this map are all of the Rare Encounter spawn locations, Lolth’s Messages, teleport locations, and more!

The Demonweb Wilderness Area Map Walkthrough and Guide

I have also updated and checked the info on a bunch of quests so there is tons of new, good information in the quest database.

There will be more guides and DDO info to come as I find time. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

I did want to mention that I am looking for guide requests from the community. If there is something you would like to see which is not on DDM’s Realm, please let me know.

Play smarter, not harder!
    ~Karranor
    Quest walkthroughs, guides and more on DDM's Realm --> www.ddmsrealm.com - Guides, Tips, and Quest/Magic Item Database! Details here!
    Twitter: @DDMs_Realm
    ~ Like DDM's Realm on Facebook

The Fyxt RPG is out of beta! It combines the ease of digital technology with the fun of tabletop RPGs! Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor

Quote Originally Posted by Karranor View Post
    Hello everyone, I hope you are taking advantage of the Epic XP weekend. A great place to do it is in the Demonweb! This is a fun wilderness adventure area which is pretty easy to work your way through. There are plenty of shrines and lots of XP to be had.

I have uploaded a guide to the Demonweb to DDM’s Realm which includes a map of the Demonweb. On this map are all of the Rare Encounter spawn locations, Lolth’s Messages, teleport locations, and more!

The Demonweb Wilderness Area Map Walkthrough and Guide

I have also updated and checked the info on a bunch of quests so there is tons of new, good information in the quest database.

There will be more guides and DDO info to come as I find time. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

I did want to mention that I am looking for guide requests from the community. If there is something you would like to see which is not on DDM’s Realm, please let me know.

Play smarter, not harder!
    ~Karranor
    Great guide, Karranor! +1