Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any chance you could stock AH with various Epic Dragon Scales? I would love to try out some of the variations but it will take a while to get enough red, Blue, Black, White and Greens together. Also I would love some Epic Cannith mats, I have tons of heroic level but not enough for upgrading the Epic equipment. Oh and I'm sure any and all Arties would love a blast with Needle. Thank you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    And ty for the donation too Arkat.

I really, really hope they've dropped that part from the flavor text in this new build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

great event Squeak! get well! Hopefully see you tomorrow!

again - thank you!

Thank you for the event. Feel better!
    Brenna, Tzanna, and Tzinna Wavekin
    The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent

Two questions I had from this event are here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=406637

(As the questions are only tangentially related to the event itself I posted them in another thread)
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    Any chance you could stock AH with various Epic Dragon Scales? I would love to try out some of the variations but it will take a while to get enough red, Blue, Black, White and Greens together. Also I would love some Epic Cannith mats, I have tons of heroic level but not enough for upgrading the Epic equipment. Oh and I'm sure any and all Arties would love a blast with Needle. Thank you. :-)
    I was around for the last item giveaway and managed to get a supply of the scales and relics as well as a few +5 tomes. I have posted stacks of 100 of each scale and relic that the toon I was on had. All are cheap and I would hope that any extras will be put back on the auction house for others to use.
    Attackbeast, Serana - Successor and Officer of the Cult of Ryliegh, Jahon - Leader and all members of F-Troop - Khyber

Community Member

Default Squeek !!

Thanks again squeek you really are a stand up staff member !!

Sorry for seeming a bit bitter as too todays spamming you with questions that i can't get answered too otherwise !

Just was a bit disappointed that today was raid loot only . And theres nothing really a ranged user would want out of there .

The only thing i look foward too out of egh is a quiver !!! And the maybe one time i will run the quests on elite .

Thanks squeak, fun event.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Default next event?

squeak! just wanted to ask when the next event will be happening soon? thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12