Thread: DDO Management

Default DDO Management

I have been paying to play since December of 2006, it would be a complete lie I think to say DDO Subscription is too expensive; VIP Status to me is the only way to fully enjoy the game.

This is my opinion of course… I can’t help but laugh when I think about the DDO Free to Play Business Model, I mean don’t get me wrong it’s brilliant they make tons more money now, than when it was 30 day trial. Any one that has been playing since the beginning or even the first year, it was released knows how bad it got for a while the new content releases just weren’t happening people were leaving left and right. I think it’s a fair assumption to say the Free to play idea got DDO back on track.

I think it is time to address the Subscription Business Model; we create steady revenue for Turbine. I only have one issue to address: VIP Members aka Subscription Customers currently get 500 DDO Points a month and in game perks. Have you seen the prices in the DDO Store? The prices are fine for the free to play accounts, they aren’t making a commitment or pledge to Turbine. Example: Last Month I renewed for 6 months, that’s a commitment.

Ok before this gets blown out of proportion and I get hammered by the mass’s, all I am trying to say is thank you for the $30.00 discount on a 6 month subscription but can I get my free 3000 DDO points when I renew and not 500 every month, I want to buy stuff without spending real money “so to speak”

I can’t be the only one that thinks this way…
    Taming The Shrew
    /Darksmoothie/Flyguy/Smoothtalker/Wasntme/
    Shyilo Rapid Fire/Smoothforged/Manndingo

I think you will get a lot more response and possilby dev interest if you post this on General Discussion forum.

Another vip vs p2p vs f2p thread, we haven't seen it in a while, but its surely better than recent byoh/pw2 threads, because we didn't had in in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.