Community Member

Default lvl 9 Cleric looking for casual questing guild

I am mostly looking for a larger guild that has plenty of people across all levels. It takes so long to find parties to do anything, so I thought being in a large guild might make it easier.

-Johzan

edit:
    I am on the Kyber server.
    Last edited by flamewolf393; 01-21-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Founder & Build Synthesis Battlehawke's Avatar

Default hello

Hello,

I'm not sure what server you are on, but if you are on Gallahanda check out the link in my signature. We are a very large guild full of mature players with a variety of hardcore, static, casual and even permadeath players. We are "all about the fun, and drama free" we raid as a guild every Sunday PM and use "mumble" for guild chat. Good luck.
    The Best Server: Gallhanda

Looking for a great guild? Check Out Our Guild: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/forum.php

Looking for some good builds to play? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...for-Characters

Community Member

Default Cannith server Silver Legion

Hello,
    I Couldnt help but notice what you are looking for in a guild.We are a large guild at lvl 80 with lots of ammenities to help us in our battles.
    With many active players across the world there is a wide range of lvls that enjoy the company of of the guild from korthos to the Kings Forest.
    We have several static groups and weekly events not only for acquiring great loot but to make memories of joy and friendships with one another as the war for Eberron continues.
    As one of the oldest guilds in DDO we have learned that to have an unfogettable gaming experience one must be content with their fellow warriors thru respect,honesty and maturity.It is for this very reason we have installed a simple yet very effective code of ethics for all.
    Please feel free to give us a look and decide for yourself if the Silver Legion is right for you.
    Sincerely,
    Bust
    http://guildmedieval.com/index.htm

Default Recruitment

Dear Prospect,
    We are recruiting roleplayers. WE WILL NOT TOLLERATE BERZERKERS or "ZERGS!" We are a midieval/military/templar based roleplaying guild that has melded my ADnD 2nd addition "tabletop" campaign of over 20 years w/DDO's campaign.
    I am a DM from ADnD 2nd addition and have been for over 20 years. Our guild is level 31 and has an airship w/all amenities, we are active, however we are recruiting more and more to increase the amount of active members so that at any time (24/7) anyone from our guild should be able to log on and find enough guild members to quest with (so as not to have to find strangers for that.)
    If you are interested (and like minded enough) to roleplay 13th century Templar style, then contact me "Ghonja" on Thelanis server through the floating mailboxes and/or here/or at: guitarjohn707@yahoo.com
    Ghonja Flowingwater of Earth
    ~King of Eberron~
    ~Grand Master of The Knights of The Covenant~