Default Comet Fall Excessive?

Ran the Slayer for a while.

This appears to be changed quite a bit.

One little bit of input I may add is about the Comet Fall spaming. Get 2 or more of the Giants and you spend 80% of your time on your back.

Its nothing players can't overcome-rather it seems to be an unbalanced Nuisance attack (similar to the Dog-Trip) that make them take much longer to clear.

I don't know if this can be balanced or not? Im all about a new challange, but spending 5 min. watching a Giant stand over me while knocked on my Butt appeared excessive.

Community Member TempestAlphaOmega's Avatar

Just admit that you were actually just trying out a new piking technich and for some reason the giants would not believe that you were knocked down (you were actually using /sleep) and kept throwing the spell at you over and over.
    Shapshap, League of Extraordinary Ham, Sarlona and a bunch of alts that all have names begining with Sha or Sho. Of course Shapshap could be the alt and one of the others the main, it just depends on what day it is.

I also think the spamming of the rocks is a bit too much as well. that constant stun is just as bad.

Community Member

I agree, the rock throw that the storm giants do needs some form of cooldown on it. I was out there on sorc and literally got knocked down by one 7 times in a row with no time to cast a spell in between.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestAlphaOmega View Post
    Just admit that you were actually just trying out a new piking technich and for some reason the giants would not believe that you were knocked down (you were actually using /sleep) and kept throwing the spell at you over and over.
    I never though of this-but now that you mention it-that would be a great idea!

p.s. don't tell Cat!