Default CITW Final Tier Weapon upgrades

All weapons get a red slot for 10 Heroism Comms, except the short sword which gets a green slot.
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery

I'm going to be doing that for Pinion at the least - especially if non-temporary multi-dr-breaking red augments come out.
    Pestilence: Wruntjunior ~ Dragonborn Fire Sorc (finished completionist project) // Wruntarrow ~ HW Archer // Youngwrunt ~ SWF SDK Bardbarian // Wruntstaff ~ Stick Melee (current tr project)

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    I'm going to be doing that for Pinion at the least - especially if non-temporary multi-dr-breaking red augments come out.
    Same for me with Needle. (Auuughhhh!!!! Now I need multiple Needles!)
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

hmm that means that Twilight gets + 120 in two elements and possibly +114 in a third and 104 in all the others. Good staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Syllph View Post
    hmm that means that Twilight gets + 120 in two elements and possibly +114 in a third and 104 in all the others. Good staff.
    NOW do Divines have a reason to run this Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlathen View Post
    NOW do Divines have a reason to run this Raid?
    Yeah...so they can swap at the end and hop onto their arcane. >_>
    Pestilence: Wruntjunior ~ Dragonborn Fire Sorc (finished completionist project) // Wruntarrow ~ HW Archer // Youngwrunt ~ SWF SDK Bardbarian // Wruntstaff ~ Stick Melee (current tr project)

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Yeah...so they can swap at the end and hop onto their arcane. >_>
    LOL

Mind You ... Antipode with a Red Slot.... I'm sure those GMoF EE Melee Divine's out there will like that...

Not happy about the Grave Wrappings Nerf tho
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Community Member

Are comms gonna start dropping in other locations or will a nightly Elite CiTW start to be the thing to do?
    Personal d000m level: 83%

Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Ape_Man does clever trolling nothing more. Don't feed him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ape_Man View Post
    Are comms gonna start dropping in other locations or will a nightly Elite CiTW start to be the thing to do?
    Will likely drop in the new eGH raid vs. the Truthful One.

LOL

Mind You ... Antipode with a Red Slot.... I'm sure those GMoF EE Melee Divine's out there will like that...

Not happy about the Grave Wrappings Nerf tho
    There is no Grave Wrappings nerf, and it's not only on Lama that is already on live.

They received an unintended boost when Alchemical Wraps were retroactively changed to 2W.
    Old Grave Wrappings that have AML:20 in their description boost your damage from 5,0[1d6] to 7,0[1d6]
    Grave Wrappings dropping on live right now don't do that they only give 6,0[1d6] it has been that way since the Update/patch where Alchemical wraps got their 2W.

Btw the same is true for Antipodes.
    Desnol / Qerasuul / Lornkhal / Khazdar - Soko Irrlicht, Orien

10 more commendations T_T and I'm low of 2 for the 3rd upgrade on my twilight T_T
    but... 120 impulse, 120 radiance, 114 devotion, 104 all sounds SOOOOO **** SEXY *__*
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

Quote Originally Posted by Tevain View Post
    There is no Grave Wrappings nerf, and it's not only on Lama that is already on live.

They received an unintended boost when Alchemical Wraps were retroactively changed to 2W.
    Old Grave Wrappings that have AML:20 in their description boost your damage from 5,0[1d6] to 7,0[1d6]
    Grave Wrappings dropping on live right now don't do that they only give 6,0[1d6] it has been that way since the Update/patch where Alchemical wraps got their 2W.

Btw the same is true for Antipodes.
    Ahh right - so Grave Wrappings are intended to still give +1[W] as every other Epic is supposed to. Gotcha.

Community Member

They will like spending 10x longer to kill stuff than they need to? Okay.

And spending 25 commendations on Antipode is utterly ridiculous. Just get the triple slot wrap from Gianthold for pretty much the same if not better damage and save yourself 70-100 hours of CitW.

And yeah, that picture shows that the 10 commendations REMOVES the slot. Brilliant work there Turbine.

I haven't gone into Lamannia to check stuff out myself yet, but... I'm more concerned (read: "interested") with what it says about "minimum level".

Increases the minimum level by +6?

Let's see...

Celestia: ML 23. So +6 = ML29.

Surprise level cap raise anyone?

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by J1NG View Post
    I haven't gone into Lamannia to check stuff out myself yet, but... I'm more concerned (read: "interested") with what it says about "minimum level".

Increases the minimum level by +6?

Let's see...

Celestia: ML 23. So +6 = ML29.

Surprise level cap raise anyone?

J1NG
    This is just the old bug with all the crafting alters. Go to any of them even the ones on live and they say that even though they don't actually increase the ML.