Default How much umd can i get?

If i have 8 base cha, +2 tome, +6 item, +3 umd from flameward, +3 from goggles of persuasion, +5 human skill boost, +4 GH and a +2 crafted luck item. how much umd can i get from that at lvl 18? am i missing anything?

Thank you for any responses, your help is very appreciated.
    Tiagarit [Cleric]
    Crimson Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by gelack View Post
    If i have 8 base cha, +2 tome, +6 item, +3 umd from flameward, +3 from goggles of persuasion, +5 human skill boost, +4 GH and a +2 crafted luck item. how much umd can i get from that at lvl 18? am i missing anything?

Thank you for any responses, your help is very appreciated.
    well, it looks like you have a +20 there. But unless you have at least 1 rank in the skill, you still can't use it.

At level 18, you could have 21 ranks in the skill if you have a class that gets UMD in-class (but you pay 2 skill points per rank if that only comes from having a rogue level at level 1). Otherwise, you can have up to 10.5 ranks at 18. The half rank won't count, but it would mean being able to bump up to 11 at either 19 or 20 (don't go to 11.5 though, there is no benefit at all to doing so).

Hi

First, flameward and persuasion don't stack as they're both competence bonuses BUT you can get seven fingered gloves that is better than both for +5 competence umd(none of these three stack)

At lvl 18 you're missing exceptional charisma skills(for up to +6 on either crafted greensteel or just +3 from dragontouched armor) and +1 from big top that gives stacking enhancement bonus.

At lvl 20+ you can increase it further with better charisma gear(+8, +3 insight, +1 exceptional) and another 2 from epic flameward that gives +5 competence(same bonus as gloves, can be easier to get), as well as epic big top for +3 enhancement or epic spyglass for the same +3 enhancement as (epic) big top.

TLDR: at 18 go for +3 exc. cha skils on dragontouched, +5 seven fingered gloves and +1 enh. on big top for a total of +6 UMD over what you currently have. At cap upgrade big top to epic and get better cha gear.

Can't speak to how much UMD you can get without knowing your class and lvl ups in the skill.

Green Steel offers +6 Cha skills, and there are the potions of eagle's skill which you get for turning in Ritual Athames (http://ddowiki.com/page/Ritual_Athame).
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.