Thread: Fps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Fps

I have been running DDO in a Bootcamp Windows 7 environment for over two years. I have been at around 25fps on average this whole time. When I load into the Mac DDO my fps drop to an average of 4.5-5. I have been running the game on highest setting. Even when I hit detect settings it puts them there. Windows side runs great, Mac side... UGH! I saw one post mention there FPS jump significantly when dealing with their Mac compared to Windows, I believe something along the lines of 100+fps. Any ideas out there?

PS On a side note when will you let me have my account linked to my characters in game? I have been asking for a year and a half now.

You didn't specify the model of your Mac. I'm on a 2011 MacBook Pro without a dedicated GPU and run DDO at 50-100 FPS (depending on the area) in 1920x1080, with Video Post Effects turned off and a couple other compromises.

In fact, I'd like it if the Framerate capping slider actually worked on the Mac version, for when I want to give it a rest without quitting out of the game.