Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zerging Sorc

To be honest I'm a patient person, having a spell earlier or later is not an issue, i'll be capped by the end of the day, shouldn't be long to TR. Thanks for the advice and i'm always open to new ideas!

Have a great day!

Hoss
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Hi all,

Here it is, I TR'ed, I decided to go 19/1 with barb 'cause I'd have an arty running with me, but now, the question is, at what lvl should I take the barb level?

Thank you for keeping this post going,
    Really helpful!

Hoss
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Quote Originally Posted by bergeau09 View Post
    Hi all,

Here it is, I TR'ed, I decided to go 19/1 with barb 'cause I'd have an arty running with me, but now, the question is, at what lvl should I take the barb level?

Really helpful!

Hoss
    I take it at level 7, right after level 6 sorc...fireball and savant teir one are awesome and you want them ASAP. Before savants I took it at level 1. Some people take it at level 9 after firewall but once you get fireball I think that's the best time.

Good Point! I'm still throwing some fireball and acid blast in 18s quests =P tho I like the idea of right after you get Savant Tier 1 !

Hoss

P.S : Still taking suggestion, as always =)

Quote Originally Posted by bergeau09 View Post
    Hi all,

Really helpful!

Hoss
    I tried out recently for the first time this level split and the dps that comes from being fast to the spot you want to be on when you nuke is well worth it and then some
    Argo: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir

About to take the barb level, can't see what it look like!
    Have A great day!

Hoss

Thumbs up Feedback

Hi everyone,

Like I told you Im giving you (POSITIVE!) feedback,

But first if all I decided to go 19/1 Barb (8/1 atm).

The speed is amazing, I never tought a quest could be completed that fast, I just have to throw an Invis and I'm set, I just took it, at level 9 because i'm kind of a firewall addict hehe. Thank You Everyone!

Have a great day,

Hoss

Community Member

I'm trying a similar zerging PL build too - WF 17 sorc 2 rogue 1 barb - and I'm loving the fast runspeed too. Expeditious Retreat, Sprint Boost, faster base speed, and you burn through missions and especially adventure areas where you have to cover a lot of ground.

Barb should have been your first level, if anyone else is thinking something similar....barb gets more SPs than Sorc does starting out (8 more), and you get Martial profs right away so you dont have to scroll Master's Touch or anything, since the first few levels are of course melee mostly, even for sorcs. And you get your runspeed and Sprint right away for running around Korthos

A lot of the Cannith challenges are mostly about speed, not necessarily about burst firepower or tankability, so those might be even better suited for a speedy zerg sorc, keep in mind.

Might try that for my last sorc life, evasion i always appreciated on a caster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12