Default Good for anything besides Cleric/Fvs?

EA has 2 of my favorite things: Wings and cheap self healing... Unfortunately, this destiny doesn't seem to offer much to any class other than divine casters(Unless I'm missing something).

The melee smites seem weak and the wis/chr enhancements wouldnt do much for anything other than a monk perhaps...

Anyone have any suggestions on a different class or even multiclass that can take advantage of the other aspects of this destiny. I'd prefer melee if possible.

Thanks in advance

Druid and Paladin seem most likely to get something out of it to my mind.

Rangers may find it useful.

Of course...These classes do have other options that they're more likely to take.

Cha enhancements could be useful for Sorcs or Bards - Unlikely they'd take this destiny over the ones set up for them I know but....

I cannot see any reason for taking EA for a class other than cleric or favored soul. Every other class has better options near as I can tell. However, EVERY caster (druid, cleric, favored soul, wizard, sorcerer, and possibly even bard and artificer) should consider at least two levels of EA for Endless Faith, which is an easy twist (tier 1) and is simply phenomenal for its tier.

While EA doesn't supply the Melee power of LD or FotW, it can still be a very useful Destiny for non-Divine Classes

Example:

This Destiny grants you
    a cheap light spell (range attack)
    a cheap cure spell which can be useful when running in a group without a primary healer
    A -2 to enemy Attack Debuff (Or +2 AC so to speak for the entire party)
    ability to be immune to light damage
    ability to use your alignment to Align your weapon for the purpose of DR bypass (not useful for Neutral)
    Judgement w/Judge The Many - Cheap AoE for Undead and Evil Outsiders (use this with twists like momentum swing can cut a fast swath through these types of creatures)
    Healing Amplification

Many of the features that require Ardor/Fervor stacks will be hard to use on classes/builds with little to no natural SP, but Reborn in Light only needs to use these abilities 50 times between shrines to charge it getting you some nice enhancements to light damage for Judgement or healing power for Renewal.

So situationally EA could mean more DPS for a melee especially if that melee has a way to restore SP.

Renewal alone is pretty strong on any character that wears a Torc and suffers melee hits.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    Renewal alone is pretty strong on any character that wears a Torc and suffers melee hits.
    I agree but i can't decide if it's worth giving up other destinies or not.

Founder

if you can twist in a 3rd level Embrace the Light, PM Wizards might make use of the 30% less light damage

Quote Originally Posted by samthedagger View Post
    I cannot see any reason for taking EA for a class other than cleric or favored soul. Every other class has better options near as I can tell. However, EVERY caster (druid, cleric, favored soul, wizard, sorcerer, and possibly even bard and artificer) should consider at least two levels of EA for Endless Faith, which is an easy twist (tier 1) and is simply phenomenal for its tier.
    Eternel Faith is great as a twist but too costly if you are actually in EA (9 ap). As far as I can tell none of the other popular twists suffer similarly.

On the contrary an extra +30 spell power to light damage and +30 spell power to positive energy is not a bad choice. If you are are DoT and ray-focused divine (which my cleric is) the extra 30 spell power to light damage is a virtual no-brainer. It works on avenging light, nimbus of light, searing light (all of which are cheap cycle spells for moderate DPS), as well as divine wrath and most importantly, divine punishment. Consider that light damage works on virtually everything and Rebuke Foe can increase an enemy's vulnerability to light damage. Stack enough RFs on an enemy and you will be dealing 500+ per tick on DP easily (Righteous Fervor can add even more).

The positive energy spell power is less necessary as there are more ways to increase healing power, but it adds to things like Renewal, Radiant Aura, and Radiant Burst, which are very cheap cleric ways to keep people alive. Given all of that, it is not a bad choice at all to choose Eternal Faith as an EA.