Default Firefall beta keys

I have 4 Firefall beta keys if anyone would like. PM me.

Edit: All gone. You can still PM me if you are interested in one as they regularly push out more to their founders and testers.
    Last edited by Sonos; 12-13-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Hmm... just checked out firefall, the levelling system seems like a MUCH nicer/friendlier version of epic destinies

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    Hmm... just checked out firefall, the levelling system seems like a MUCH nicer/friendlier version of epic destinies

Friendlier can be a dual-edged sword, right? I mean, the beauty of DDO is the ability to really circumvent the "golden" build for what you want to do in the game to a certain extent. This makes DDO a game that keeps people playing for a long long time. Graphically, there are so many other MMOs that have a fresher look but customization is lackluster.

I do not mind the EDs the way they are, I think they were done pretty well. I do worry for the enhancement pass and whether it may feel too restricting. I'm worried and excited because it could be pretty darn cool too.

But I agree, the "leveling" system is pretty nice in Firefall, hard not to like a sideways flow chart, especially when starting out.
    Last edited by Sonos; 12-13-2012 at 12:21 PM.

I have 1 more left. (although I think the faster I give them out, the more they replenish, but please use them).

All gone. You can still PM me if you are interested in one as they regularly push out more to their founders and testers.