Thread: G-Land crash?

Default G-Land crash?

Or just me...?
    Characters: Groundnpound - Whatmanabar - Paleforce - ChonknorrisCaelasreth - Giggidy - DrGinger - Brassmonkey

Member of Captains Crew Ghallanda

Nope just me apparently, back in but can't connect to chat server. Relogged about 5x and hasn't helped.
    Characters: Groundnpound - Whatmanabar - Paleforce - ChonknorrisCaelasreth - Giggidy - DrGinger - Brassmonkey

Member of Captains Crew Ghallanda

Default try this!

Quote Originally Posted by giggiddy View Post
    Nope just me apparently, back in but can't connect to chat server. Relogged about 5x and hasn't helped.
    To fix your chat server

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=398148

post#8 from Mirthgar.

It worked for me
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

That fix has been tried by many in our Tyrs Paladium guild. It is a hit-and-miss fix that makes the issue better, but without complete resolution of the problem.

I've found if I come up without the area chat notices in my General window, I must log out of the char and log back in to restore voice-in-party and chat in General.

Interestingly, /tell seems to work regardless of the state of area, guild, or voice chat.

Edit - I can splel, I just can't teyp.
    Once upon a time, I was part of a team, and we saved some children. That was long ago and far away, and, yes, I am that old.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    That fix has been tried by many in our Tyrs Paladium guild. It is a hit-and-miss fix that makes the issue better, but without complete resolution of the problem.

I've found if I come up without the area chat notices in my General window, I must log out of the char and log back in to restore voice-in-party and chat in General.

Interestingly, /tell seems to work regardless of the state of area, guild, or voice chat.

Edit - I can splel, I just can't teyp.
    Typing and spelling? Highly overrated...
    Antipan, Pandargon, Pandolin, Panifin, Panmorgan, Pangrael, and all other things "pan-ed"...

Quote Originally Posted by squishwizzy View Post
    Typing and spelling? Highly overrated...
    Hey not everyone can multitask. I've met some people that seem to have a problem with blinking and breathing at the same time.
    Sohryu ~ Raven's Guard ~ Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Traps in DDO don't actually deal damage, they politely ask your avatar to damage themselves.