Default One more question (maybe 2)

I have another post about coming back. Someone recommended doing some research and updating my build with a reincarnation. My question is - is there a way to determine where I took my levels (I am 14 pally/2 rogue), but I don't know where my rogue levels are, which is affecting my build plans (especially since I am thinking of swapping the rogue levels for monk levels)

On a related note, this is my old main, so if i hit 20, and TR, I am going to lose my faction, I have looked everywhere I can think of, and can't find a place that shows what I have bought with turbine points, and what is unlocked solely because of factions (which I might lose)

Thanks

Community Member

I am not sure how to check what you have unlocked already through favor.

When I switched from VIP to premium I made sure I had about 19K Turbine points to buy what I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Himkano View Post
    I have another post about coming back. Someone recommended doing some research and updating my build with a reincarnation. My question is - is there a way to determine where I took my levels (I am 14 pally/2 rogue), but I don't know where my rogue levels are, which is affecting my build plans (especially since I am thinking of swapping the rogue levels for monk levels)

On a related note, this is my old main, so if i hit 20, and TR, I am going to lose my faction, I have looked everywhere I can think of, and can't find a place that shows what I have bought with turbine points, and what is unlocked solely because of factions (which I might lose)

Thanks
    You can look at your current favor and figure out what you have unlocked based upon what favor you currently have by going here. As for seeing what you bought with TP, best way I know of (if not a VIP) is to look at the DDO Store and see what is available. If you already bought it, it will not be there.
    Ghallanda - Deltree (Rogue 11), Niecih (Cleric 14) Pemn (Barb 8), Ehseri (Sorc 3) - Blackmoor Defenders

Community Member

If you've unlocked something through favor, it stays unlocked forever on that server. TR'ing will not lose you those benefits.

If you look in the DDO Store under Account Options (races, classes, packs, etc), things you have bought will not appear. Things you have unlocked by favor and things you do not have access to will appear. You can figure out what you've bought by what's not there.
    Cannith: Officer of Legit
    Beyt, Varsuvius, Lucznik, Ordeith, FirebatHero, Koniec

If you only have one character, and that character has unlocked Drow and Favored Soul, you can then make a Drow FvS when you TR. It remembers what you unlock, you don't have to "keep" them unlocked on a character in order to access them.
    Playing (and dying) since Open Beta...