Thread: Guild Search

Default Guild Search

Hi,

I'm updating my guild search post to reflect my ongoing search.

About Me
    I am a Premium player with all content (sans Cannith Challenges) and have been playing since March of 2010. I have completed almost everything in the game at least once. I have spent the majority of my DDO experience solo or in small groups. Being solo a lot, I haven't had the opportunity to collect all of the uber gear that most people playing that length of time would have collected.

My characters are listed in my signature. I very much prefer to play casters over melee. I spend the most playing time with my three TRs. The others have been neglected for long periods of time and have ended up very under-geared or in some cases very outdated. Most of them would probably require a TR to fix. I have at least one character (and often multiple) flagged for every raid.

I am in the Pacific time zone. Due to work my actual playing days/times can vary week to week. I am on several days a week, typically in the evening but sometimes during the day if I happen to be off from work. I can play many styles ranging from "flower sniffing" to zerging. The more comfortable I am with the quest and my character, the faster I prefer to go. When in a group I will try to follow whatever pace the leader sets.

What I'm Looking For
    I am looking for an active guild of friendly and helpful players that enjoy partying together. Additionally, I would like to find a guild with strong leadership, a guild that is able to organize a variety of raids (although not mandatory), a guild that that has a variety of level ranges to party with, and a guild that has some level of maturity.

Feel free to reply to this post or contact me in game.
    Last edited by SemiraLynn; 01-31-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Updated information.
    Orien Player: Semirasai, ~3~ L28 Drow Wizard :: Kaethe, ~5~ L13 Halfling Barb/Bard/Rog :: Esthera, ~2~ L26 Human Favored Soul
    Sophiae, L20 Drow Bard :: Kitarina, L20 Half-Orc Fighter :: Aadia, L20 Half-Elf Sorcerer :: Olesia, ~2~ L15 Sun Elf Cleric/Monk

Giving myself a bump and updating some information. Still looking.
    Orien Player: Semirasai, ~3~ L28 Drow Wizard :: Kaethe, ~5~ L13 Halfling Barb/Bard/Rog :: Esthera, ~2~ L26 Human Favored Soul
    Sophiae, L20 Drow Bard :: Kitarina, L20 Half-Orc Fighter :: Aadia, L20 Half-Elf Sorcerer :: Olesia, ~2~ L15 Sun Elf Cleric/Monk

Could always come back to JP.

There's no place like home!

Bump. I've come back after taking a 3+ month break from games in general. I'm hoping to find some groups to put my new computer to work. The LFM is even more discouraging than before so I'll resume my guild search. The original post pretty much sums everything up except to add Epic Gianthold to the list of things I haven't done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SemiraLynn View Post
    Bump. I've come back after taking a 3+ month break from games in general. I'm hoping to find some groups to put my new computer to work. The LFM is even more discouraging than before so I'll resume my guild search. The original post pretty much sums everything up except to add Epic Gianthold to the list of things I haven't done yet.
    I'm not sure if contacted you in game already but .

Join Easy Raiders,

No raids scheduled atm tho.
    Vyking FvS | Spectron Sorc | Khant Wiz Completionist | Drower Bard | Squasher Ftr | xPando Monk
    ------ Leader of Easy Raiders Guild ------

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
    I'm not sure if contacted you in game already but .

Join Easy Raiders,

No raids scheduled atm tho.
    Hi there.

Is there anything you can tell me about Easy Raiders? Guild size? Activity level? Type of players? Any future plans for raids?