Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Organised New Named Item list.

As title says, going to gather on this first post the new named weapons. All the information is being gathered on this forums(lamma). Current items gathered from this thread.

Remember this is an in-progress work, and this thread/items can change until the release of u16(expected to november iirc)

Weapons:

ML23:
    -Ironwood kopesh: +6 Enhan. , Greater stone prison, Impellent (link)

-Roadwatch bow:+6 Enhan. , Absolute law, aligned,Greater heatseeker (link)

-Wizard´s Ward(Orb):+6 Enhan., spell power* 108, spell focus mastery +2, Spell pen. VIII, elemental absorption 5%. (link)

-Forgotten light:Spellcast implement +18, +6 enhan.,Greater good, devotion 108, radiance 108. (link)

ML24:
    -Ironwood kopesh: +7 Enhan. , Greater stone prison, Impellent (link)

ML25:
    -Ironwood Khopesh : +7 Enhanc (Base 1.5W), Greater Stone Prison (DC:33), Cosmic, Bonesplitter, [+1W]

-Forgotten Light : +7 Enhan. (Base 1.5W), Supreme Good, Devotion (+120), Radiance (+120), [+1W]

-Wizard's Ward : +7 Orb (+7 to saves & resistances), spell power +120, Spell Focus Mastery +2, Spell Penetration IX, Inherent Elemental Absorption - 10

-Roadwatch Bow : +7 Enhanc. (Base 1.5W), Supreme Law, Aligned, Superior Heartseeker, [+1W]

Armors and Shields:

ML23:
    -Shadowmail(medium - Armor stats on the link): +6 enhan., Twilight, Spell power* 108, wizardry IX, Arcane lore. (link)

-Whisperchain(light - same as above):+6 enhan., blurry,ghostly,superior false life, exceptional sneak attack +3, heightned awareness 4 (link)

-Bastion(Tower shield - Stats on the link): +6 enhan., improved bashing, shield bashing 10%, DR10/piercing, sheltering +9 (link)

ML24:
    - Shadowmail(medium - Armor stats on the link): +7 enhan., Twilight, spell power* 114, wizardry IX, Greater Arcane lore. (link)

ML25:
    -Shadowmail : +7 Enhanc. , Greater Twilight, Spell power (+120), Wizardry X, Greater Arcane Lore

-Whisperchain: +7 Enhanc., Blurry, Ghostly, Superior False Life, Exceptional Sneak Attack Bonus +5, Hightened Awareness 5

-Bastion : +7 Tower Shield, Improved Bashing, Shield Bashing - 20%, DR 15/Piercing, Sheltering +12

Gear:

ML23:
    -Bracers of twisting shade(bracers): Disable device +17, search +17, Exceptional seeker +4, Blurry, Resistance +6. (link)

-Nether grasps(gloves):Lesser arcane casting dexterity, open lock +17, diversion 20%,seeker +8, demonic might. (link)

-Treads of falling shadow(boots): Striding 30%, ghostly, dexterity +7, insightful dexterity +2 (Link)

ML24:
    ----------------
    ML25:
    -Nether Grasps : Gloves, Arcane Casting Dexterity, Open Lock +20, Diversion 20%, Seeker +10, Demonic Might

-Treads of Falling Shadow: Boots, Striding +30%, Ghostly, Dexterity +8, Insightful Dexterity +3

-Bracers of Twisting Shade : Bracers, Disable Device +20, Search +20, Exceptional Seeker +5, Blurry, Resistance +7

Attention: * - Listed as Spell power(One of the following: Random: Corrosion, Glaciation, Combustion, Magnetism, Impulse) . Altough, not all of the possible spell power bonuses have been confirmed , its expected that way, will update if i find any other variation of those bonuses.

New random lootgen effects (due to the size of their text, only the name and the link to the item will be posted):

Prefixes:
    --------------------
    Suffixes:
    -Superior heartseeker (link)

-Lesser ribcracker (link)

-Superior bloodletter (link)

Zess
    Last edited by Zess-wolf; 11-08-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    Darkzess - Sturdycaster (Retired Wiz) - Stormfists - Zeess (Art) - Zessx (FvS)
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

Bringing up so people can see... also, havent found anything new till now. Please post on this thread if any new item/version is found

Thanks,

Zess
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

Hero

ML 24 weapons:
    Ironwood khopesh: +7 Enhancement, Greater stone prison, Impellent

post 61 has an attached screen shot of the impulse version of the orb , so your 'elemental' needs to be updated.
    Last edited by Forgeborn; 10-20-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: As Zess is unable to do it, my post is closest to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeborn View Post
    Thanks, the post was updated later with that SS, so i hadnt had seen it yet, will change the main post. For now will put "Spell power" since we do not know if that variety is limited to the orb only, or the others also apply.

Thanks

Zess
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

Default EE and EH orb?

Are there higher teirs of the orb? Epic hard and Epic Elite versions?
    That's not lag, it's just DDO trying to become turn-based again.
    Feature wishlist: colour-coded HP bars; red/blue teams in raids; rez-timer in party menu

Bug report form link

Hero
    USN(ret)
    Chief cook and bottle washer
    Slante'
    Ancient One

Quote Originally Posted by LeoLionxxx View Post
    Are there higher teirs of the orb? Epic hard and Epic Elite versions?

I have not seen any higher tiers at this time. I have 7 string completions on EH and only the stuff listed has been seen so far. It should be noted that the named items are tradeable (Bind on Equip) and can be sold on the AH for now. I suspect we are seeing them as they will be on live but would not be surprised to see them upgraded by then.
    Last edited by Althotas; 10-09-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Nice.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Nothing new has been found till now, so no updates yet.

Zess
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

Default different version

I don't think there's any diffenece in the items like in U15 was. I've ran the chain on EN and EH today (EE would be too time consuming and boring alone) and no difference noted.

But as always it is subject to change.
    -- CANNITH --
    -- Officer of Csodaszarvas --
    Hulligan / Hegyomlas / Ithril

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulligan View Post
    I don't think there's any diffenece in the items like in U15 was. I've ran the chain on EN and EH today (EE would be too time consuming and boring alone) and no difference noted.

Check better. Shadowmail. Differences between ML 23 and ML 24 version. Better Spell Power, better arcane lore, +1 enhancement.

The chain rewards seem to always be the casual/normal version. You need to actually pull the item out of a chest if you want the hard or elite version.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Nice work on this post.

That sneak gear "go's to 11"

Why would they stack ghostly on the whisper chain and also on the treads of falling shadows?

Seems that gloves, bracers, armor and boots are all intended to be a full set, yet they stacked the same effect on 2 items.

I try not to overlap enchantments and it is getting harder and harder to do this. I know it's all give and take however now my rogue will have ghostly on 3 items. (Ring of the stalker)

In my opinion, some enchantments are showing up to often in epic gear.

Also It would be nice if, with updates, Turbine would make it possible to bring Dragontouch armor effects in line with the changes they made to the epic gear. Once again, this is only my opinion, but should, GS and dragontouch armor, not be the best stuff you can have in the game?
    Explorers are we, intrepid and bold, out in the wild, amongst wonders untold. Equipped wit our wits, a map and a snack, we’re searching for fun and we’re on the right track!

Quote Originally Posted by knobaroo View Post

Why would they stack ghostly on the whisper chain and also on the treads of falling shadows?

Seems that gloves, bracers, armor and boots are all intended to be a full set, yet they stacked the same effect on 2 items.
    More of Turbine's periodically poor itemization?

I'm a little surprised that there isn't a set bonus on any of these, given how strongly tied their flavor/effects seem to be.
    I try not to overlap enchantments and it is getting harder and harder to do this. I know it's all give and take however now my rogue will have ghostly on 3 items. (Ring of the stalker)
    Overlapping is okay if:

1. The other stats on the items with overlapping enhancements are worth a gear slot on their own. The Ring of the Stalker fits that criteria for most set-ups.
    2. You do a lot of gear swapping and the overlaps allow you to move gear around for changing circumstances more easily. For example, my tank has the 5-piece Abishai set, but only ever wears 3 pieces, but by having all of them it allowed me to swap out the boots when tanking ToD 3, swap the bracers for healing amp or Bracers of the Glacier as needed, and when the PDK stuff came out, it allowed me to accommodate the full PDK set and 3 piece Abishai.

I've seen a few people lately on here that look to avoid overlaps at all costs, and passed on better gear set-ups because some abilities overlapped and their OCD couldn't stand for that. Don't fall into that trap.

In my opinion, some enchantments are showing up to often in epic gear.
    Agreed. And some not often enough, or at all. Concordant Opposition, Transform Kinetic Energy, I'm looking at you!
    Once again, this is only my opinion, but should, GS and dragontouch armor, not be the best stuff you can have in the game?
    NO!
    GS is 3+ years old, and comes out of a relatively easy level 17 raid, a somewhat challenging level 20 raid, and moderate level 19 and 22 quests (Amrath and Epic Hard Devil Assault, though you can get large ingredients and such in Heroic Elite as well, which is 18 and a cakewalk).

DT is 2+ years old, and come out of moderately difficult level 17 quests (very challenging on elite for some people, for others 10 min speed runs).

We shouldn't be tethered to this stuff all these years later and with a level cap 9 levels higher than when these quests came out! What we need is something that works like GS (not DT, because the lotto system sucks, even with the crunching and trade-ins), that comes from the level 23-25 range, and holds its own with level 24 and 25 good random lootgen and named items. Alchemical weapons were, seemingly, supposed to be a step in this direction, but they fell short in some ways, while excelling in others, but are inadequate for most characters looking at level 23-25 loot.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

There is, the shadowmail is the only example we have atm(as said above) and also, if there wasnt any difference, they wouldnt need the labels

Zess
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

There is also the possibility that the loot tables are bugged or somehow broken (how many times on live after an update has a dev said, "sorry that wasn't dropping, I fixed it")...

There is the possibility that the higher level items are still being worked on...

Regardless we do have one item with both an Epic and Epic Hard variant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    it will go on and on and on to level 999

Quote Originally Posted by esheep View Post
    There is also the possibility that the loot tables are bugged or somehow broken (how many times on live after an update has a dev said, "sorry that wasn't dropping, I fixed it")...

There is the possibility that the higher level items are still being worked on...
    Or they are at the same 4% drop rate as the Druid's chain and there aren't enough people playing on Lamannia to pull the EH/EE versions.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Ok I got it. The items have epic (normal), epic hard and probably epic elite versions, which is shown on the top-right corner. Considering this and the fact that completing the chain prior on EN and EH gave the same 'Epic' loot (EN), I dared to dream big and took my time and did the chain on EE (all quests, solo - all in order) hoping to get some nice end reward ... and the chain end reward was ... well, lame. EN end reward items.
    So I guess the case will be like someone else wrote before, that you actually have to pull the EE loot from the chest, the NPC won't give such to you.
    This kinda s**ks, becasue 'Detour' and 'End of the road' are a real pain on EE.
    Last edited by Hulligan; 10-14-2012 at 05:40 PM.
    -- CANNITH --
    -- Officer of Csodaszarvas --
    Hulligan / Hegyomlas / Ithril

This kinda s**ks, becasue 'Detour' and 'End of the road' are a real pain on EE.
    Well better loot should require more work and pain
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Do chain end rewards have knowledge of quest levels you did? I know they updated it for quest turn-ins, which clearly does change based on the level you ran the quest at, but chain rewards are different because you can run quests at different levels in the same chain.
    I expect that chain rewards are independent of difficulty, which is why they must give you the EN version of the loot.

no docents again?
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast