Arrow Join DnD University! A Thelanis Guild helping new player growth!

Hello Everyone.

*****"Like to Help Players in Need? Sometimes Need Help Yourself? Or Just Looking for cool people to Group and Chat With? Join DnD University!"*****

***** On the Thelanis Server, A few months ago, We started a guild with the Intention of helping new players learn the game and advance through it while learning proper technique and class play style, While providing answers to simple questions on up to complicated ones.

***** We have ALOT of active players, usually 2-15 on throughout the day. !"*****

*****We are currently Guild lvl 25 and growing fast, have an Airship, and a website thats almost finished(http://advcompsol.wix.com/dnd-university) that contains great links to help new players. *****

*****Dont get me wrong, We have veteran players as well, and welcome more! It's essential that we have experienced players to guide the newer ones, as we all know DDO can have a slightly hard learning curve.*****

*****We are always recruiting new members! !"*****

*****When able to, as a guild, we group and run quests together, Help with Crafting, and Character Builds when needed. *****

*****We promote members above lvl 5 to Officer status to Teach new players about recruiting and give them a chance to invite Friends/Family/PuG'ers as they see fit.*****

*****We have the intention of running Raids from low-lvl to Mid-lvl, but due to the large number of free-to-play players in the community, it's hard to gather enough people that are "able" to run certain packs. *****

*****We do have a bit of fun with guild Events, such as team PvP for prizes and such.*****

*****DnD University Would Like You to Join with the Intention of Having Fun, meeting New People, and Willing to Recieve Guidance/Help or be Willing to Help Others with Questions/Quests and such. *****

*****Were not looking for People who "Just want a Airship" Yes, we have an airship, and weve worked Hard to get it and Plan for more Growth in the Future. *****

*****So if your Friendly, Love DDO, Enjoy grouping, and Plan to stay Playing DDO for awhile, JOIN US! We Have Cookies. *****

***** Contacts: EpicForge and/or Gsbr !"*****
    Last edited by Doperogue; 10-09-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Community Member

Smile I would like to join

Quote Originally Posted by Doperogue View Post
    Hello Everyone.

*"Like to Help Players in Need? Sometimes Need Help Yourself? Or Just Looking for cool people to Group and Chat With? Join DnD University!"*

On the Thelanis Server, A few months ago, We started a guild with the Intention of helping new players learn the game and advance through it while learning proper technique and class play style, While providing answers to simple questions on up to complicated ones.

We have ALOT of active players, usually 2-15 on throughout the day. We are currently Guild lvl 25 and growing fast, have an Airship, and a website thats almost finished(http://advcompsol.wix.com/dnd-university) that contains great links to help new players. Dont get me wrong, We have veteran players as well, and welcome more! It's essential that we have experienced players to guide the newer ones, as we all know DDO can have a slightly hard learning curve.

We are always recruiting new members! When able to, as a guild, we group and run quests together, Help with Crafting, and Character Builds when needed. We promote members above lvl 5 to Officer status to Teach new players about recruiting and give them a chance to invite Friends/Family/PuG'ers as they see fit.

We have the intention of running Raids from low-lvl to Mid-lvl, but due to the large number of free-to-play players in the community, it's hard to gather enough people that are "able" to run certain packs. We do have a bit of fun with guild Events, such as team PvP for prizes and such.

DnD University Would Like You to Join with the Intention of Having Fun, meeting New People, and Willing to Recieve Guidance/Help or be Willing to Help Others with Questions/Quests and such. Were not looking for People who "Just want a Airship" Yes, we have an airship, and weve worked Hard to get it and Plan for more Growth in the Future. So if your Friendly, Love DDO, Enjoy grouping, and Plan to stay Playing DDO for awhile, JOIN US! We Have Cookies.

Contacts: Necrologist / Gsbr / Xdain / Baudtec / Zerginator / Devonic / Adanx /

I am an experienced ish player. i have been playing since beta

Community Member

Mate, I think you should try guildlaunch.com theres a free version now. Heres mine of the freeversion www.ddoguardians.guildlaunch.com , It looks good IMO so try it, since the site of yours is meh. Good luck on your guild btws.

Playing and Recruiting on Epicforge in game on Thelanis, Contact me, Chat it up

Guild appaoching level 27, Usually 5-15 players on Daily. Ive been Playing on a new Group focused Cleric i made, lvl 8 now. CodeBlu ManDown. Send me a /tell and we can talk about the guild and you

Community Member

best of luck with the uni guys, its a great idea and i've seen it take off in other games
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperAlexEU View Post
    best of luck with the uni guys, its a great idea and i've seen it take off in other games
    Thanks! Doing Great so Far

** Guild has reached lvl 30!!, We purchased the much larger ship from the DDO store.

** Over 125 members now, 100 are active accounts!

** Lots of guild groups going on, of all lvls from 1-16 usually..

** Always players online, People from all timezones...

Contact Destroi in game or send an ingame mail! Thanks for reading