So I'm trying to figure out which Shadowdancer abilities make sense for a non-assassin (I'm a 12 Fighter / 7 Rogue / 1 Monk - likely to switch it to 1 Druid for Ram's Might). So far, this is what I've gathered - hoping to get some feedback:

Tier One - Technician (3 points), 4th point ? - or 2 points into Tech and 2 for +1 Dex

Tier Two - Lithe (3 points), Skill Mastery (1 point)

Tier Three - Shrouding Strike (3 points), Grim Precision (3 point)

Tier Four - Improved Invisibility (2 points?)

Tier Five - Untouchable (1 points), 3 points ? (originally the plan was Executioner's Strike, but it seems to never proc the instakill - and I'm not sure it's worth it for just the extra damage every 30 seconds, so I am considering I may be better off putting, for example; 2 points into Sealed Soul and perhaps only take 1 level of Improved Invisibility for Tier Four and Grab Cloak of Shadows)

Tier Six - Shadow Form (2 points), Oncoming Darkness (2 points - worth it though?.. it's kind of meh for an epic moment, but it is extra DPS after all - although it's unlikely I'll have the shadow charges needed for boss fights since I'll likely be shrining prior to the boss fight to get my clickies and such back)

PS - I'm Stunning spec'd - so my planned Twists are: Sense Weakness, Legendary Tactics, and I'm thinking Tunnel Vision.