Thread: Epic destiny 2

Community Member

Default Epic destiny 2

hi

i got druid lvl 16 for now planning to be 18 druid 2 monk and i don't know which epic destiny to choose because i never saw druid with Fury of the Wild but i saw many chr with Shiradi Champion i am not sure if they was ranger or druid so i have no idea which epic destiny to choose but another problem is i am use two weapon fighting and if i am take Shiradi Champion i need to change many feats and last thing, i saw at ddowiki a chr who took two epic destinies so if i can take two epic destinies i can take the the abilitys at Shiradi Champion and Fury of the Wild.

You don't have to choose 1 and be stuck with it, you can play through them all and find out which you like best. Then, once you pick your favourite, add some abilities from other destinies you have played through using twists of fate.

If you are curious about a destiny, try it, its not like you are stuck with it.

If you are stuck between fury and shiradi, fury if you melee a lot and shiardi if you cast a lot, other options are avalable
    Last edited by Dexol; 09-28-2012 at 07:41 AM.
    Dex - Leader - THΣ ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
    I don't do serious, it no fun

Community Member

ty

Yah, and it's pretty useful. With my Tempest I actually PREFER magister to Shiradi, along with a buff twist from Draconic and Dirge from Fatesinger.

Weird combination, but works oddly well.

Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    Yah, and it's pretty useful. With my Tempest I actually PREFER magister to Shiradi, along with a buff twist from Draconic and Dirge from Fatesinger.

Weird combination, but works oddly well.
    wow - magister on tempest? what ED abilities do you use?