Default Endless Faith and Echos of Power

I'm playing a level 25 paladin with 3 levels of Endless Faith twisted. It's supposed to increases my spellpoint pool by 10%. It also says "Echos of Power will now restore you to 30 spell points". I don't appear to gain any echos of power benefit.

I also have a level 8 cleric. While she doesn't have any destinies yet, I can look at the destiny trees when at the fatespinner. For my cleric, the Endless Faith power additionally states "If you did not previously have the Echos of Power ability, it is granted to you."

If I'm using Endless Faith, am I supposed to get Echos of Power on a paladin?

I use endless faith twisted in on my sorcerer. Both the 10% spell point gain and the extra points when I'm low function as correctly.

Paladins do not get Echos of Power but Artificers, Clerics, Druids, Favored Souls, Wizards and Sorcerers do so that might be the reason for it not working.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Purkilius View Post
    Paladins do not get Echos of Power but Artificers, Clerics, Druids, Favored Souls, Wizards and Sorcerers do so that might be the reason for it not working.
    As the OP stated, the description says "If you did not previously have the Echos of Power ability, it is granted to you."

So not getting SP when low would be a bug.
    My pally hasn't tried EA yet, so haven't checked this.

Of course, the fix may well be a change of the description
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    As the OP stated, the description says "If you did not previously have the Echos of Power ability, it is granted to you."

So not getting SP when low would be a bug.
    My pally hasn't tried EA yet, so haven't checked this.

Of course, the fix may well be a change of the description
    In just this one case it appears to have not been to change the description. As of earlier today, I have an Echos of Power icon in my buff list, and when I ran Caught in the Web and Lloth drained all my SP, echos kicked in.

So it must have just started working.

Oddly (or not) my Paladin's Endless Faith twist still does not say 'If you did not previously have the Echos of Power ability, it is granted to you." My cleric's destiny map does still have that text under Echos of Power.

So maybe the update has to be coaxed into both working and having the correct text.