Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Exclamation 20/40th List:Caught in the Web.

20th

40th

Its good to finally be done with this raid. I couldn't wait the 3 days per run....Seems so old. So I zerged 40 comps.

Ran a total of 34 Caught in the webs in 9 days.(I had 6 completions prior to raid timer bypass launching).

Basically the only thing that caught my eye was the Celestia. With the conclusion of no +4/5 tomes in the list I strived to get 2 Celestia's.

I hope the lists will put insight into whether you wish for 20 completions or not.
    Last edited by Rogann; 09-02-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogann View Post
    Kinda disappointed theres no +5 tome. Or even a +4 for that matter since its a lv24 raid.
    No Commendation of Heroism either...

Considering... You know...

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    You are correct. They are all supposed to require three. We only became aware of the bug with this yesterday. It is being added to the next version of the Known Issues List, and we are currently planning to delay fixing it until Update 16 (which is a ways off), to give people time to upgrade any current weapons they have, or acquire before then, at the present upgrade cost.
    || Arari - Cleric Rogue || Athyria - Satanic Mechanic || Ethirial - Arcane Archer || Tiarinlasa - Spell Singer || Zirron - Divine Avenger ||

Community Member

Farmed out 14 completions in 2 days. Was hoping for a +4 tome.
    Turbine thanks you for your $20.

disgusting...

Considering TOD drops +4 tomes...that list BETTER have had +5's in that list.

Community Member

I will qualify the question I'm about to ask by saying I have not yet once tried to run the raid. But after all the complaints I've read about this raids issues (bad mechanics, bugs, etc.), and you log 14 completions in 48 hours!? Holly expletive man, will you kindly post your plan for a no-fail run? Thanx in advance!

I've 'bout 50 citw runs cross five characters... not sure why we run it, cept for guild and friends. Typically we run it on hard... EE be brutal but at least fun.

As for +4 tomes go do EE The Portal Opens, can actually pull them back to back (chest after chest), Most my +4's however were from eVoN6 and ToD (prior)... but if +4's were what anyone be looking for I'd tell them to farm EE The Portal Opens now... I got three in such a short timespan and with five chests it tells me so.

Commedations? easy to aquire ... I probably have more than I'd ever use now.
    Last edited by Emili; 08-27-2012 at 07:34 AM.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

Quote Originally Posted by Juduss View Post
    I will qualify the question I'm about to ask by saying I have not yet once tried to run the raid. But after all the complaints I've read about this raids issues (bad mechanics, bugs, etc.), and you log 14 completions in 48 hours!? Holly expletive man, will you kindly post your plan for a no-fail run? Thanx in advance!
    Most if all bugs were fixed. However theres 2 main spots where Ana gets stuck. One is minor where you just gotta go back and get her. Where one is major and have to wait for a gm(Its at the part of the first REAL fight with approx 4-5 misstresses).

The raid is very easy. Endfight might be tough for some. Here's the best tip:Get 1 person to aggro everything up top. While their doing that get everyone to stay at the platform before the end fight. They will kill everything down there and also the things the person brought. Destroy orb with Ana then kill Lloth. Kill all portal keepers then loot.

Also run it on EN. EH/EE are considerably harder.

Not the most informative tip but im rather tired.
    Last edited by Rogann; 08-27-2012 at 01:17 AM.

+5 tomes exist?

Quote Originally Posted by oweieie View Post
    Turbine thanks you for your $20.
    Only used 14 bypasses as I already had 6 completions before. So 14 bypasses is about 23$. However I bought 40+ raid timer bypasses so that's about 60$. Gotta love supporting the game you love?

Quote Originally Posted by lhidda View Post
    +5 tomes exist?
    Well considering lv 20 raids drop +4's. Also lv 23 quests drop +4 tomes. Why cant a lv 24 endgame raid drop +5's?

7 rewards..

blergh.

The least number of rewards from the 20th list of the argueably the longest raid.

Kinda sucks about the tomes, though 1 20th comp doesn't prove it doesn't exist. IIRC, all raids other than Shroud don't guarantee tomes on the 20th. Wouldn't be surprised to find out it's not on the list though.

Off-topic: so much for all the trolls screaming "no one will ever drop so much cash just to complete a raid 20 times in 2 days".

Community Member

Only used 14 bypasses as I already had 6 completions before. So 14 bypasses is about 23$. However I bought 40+ raid timer bypasses so that's about 60$. Gotta love supporting the game you love?
    Indeed. That's why I'm ( still ) vip.

But... if someone kicks me in the nuts and offers to sell me painkillers, I won't buy them; otherwise that guy could soon realize that kicking me again and again is profitable.
    That's how I feel about epic destiny tree/tome of fate and Citw drop rates/raid timer bypass

Pay2win, meh

Been stuck at 1 commendation needed for my armor for about 10 completion now.. I was hoping to get the last I needed from end rewards but nope. Thanks for the screenies tho, guess the 20th won't help me.
    The Fight Club - Orien.
    Xcaltar: WF Barbarian 25

any chance the list was less favourable due to ransack? that many runs in a short time after all

i've done serveral tod 20th completions and least of the half 20listcompletion don't drop it any +4 tome so... better luck next time maybe...
    Proud officer of Zuleicos (Thelanis) - Mikaelus (Melee) ; Akhnaroth (Caster) ; Kraneo (Healbot) ; Leonardu (Melee) ; Tormentazul (Melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum
    Come play Dungeons and Dragons! In heroic play you will face the evil minions of Demons... When and if you make it to Epic levels you face even greater threats. Threats like... giant rats and wolves!

Serious question to the divines out there who have run this raid: what loot is there to be had that you find useful, or that would make it worth running 20 times to possibly get as an end reward? Looking at the wiki, the "Twilight" quarterstaff seems to be the only thing a caster divine would be interested in, and that appears to be designed primarily for arcanes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PNellesen View Post
    Serious question to the divines out there who have run this raid: what loot is there to be had that you find useful, or that would make it worth running 20 times to possibly get as an end reward? Looking at the wiki, the "Twilight" quarterstaff seems to be the only thing a caster divine would be interested in, and that appears to be designed primarily for arcanes.
    Staff is hardly all that good for arcane who can get 2 random gen scepters that end up being better in most cases, for divine I doubt it would be much of a consideration. But divine aren't alone, pretty much no one gets anything worthwhile from this raid.

They're really not giving enough reason to run this raid.
    Last edited by BigSlugger; 08-28-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast