Default un-needed change to Reborn in light

Previous to U15 when you used reborn it would turn on astral vibrance/vengance then after reborn had finished it would go back to how you were before. IE: if you didn't have either on they would automatically turn off again.

So I was running through the new stuff on EE, had to use reborn, stuff was going fine, till I noticed the -2, -2, -4, -4, -6 above my head... It was working fine before..why stealth change it so you physically have to cancel the stance to save SP?

This skill needed something but I'd have looked at the 30min cool down (depending what your running that's once every other quest not very epic) or the number of stacks required (i don't personally have a problem getting to 100 within 2 mins, but others do), but no, you made it even more annoying to use.

While Im here...Light spellpower doesn't seem to affect divine wrath or judgment, and the increased echoes of power from endless faith doesn't work (mine only gives back upto 12 not the 30 it should)

I know you really want bug reports, but Ive reported tons of stuff that's never been fixed, so I don't really see the point.
    Last edited by Rizzia; 08-21-2012 at 07:47 PM.

The change there is unneeded and odd, basically a play to get more TP for pots.

As far as Light damage on Judgement and Divine Wrath, I never thought it did, and don't think it's supposed to... although the boulder in Fury shouldn't either and yet it is...

My echoes works fine, the description in the buff bar only says 12 but I always go up to 30 (if I let it :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.