Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuel View Post
    The guild for sale is BDH. BDH current guild leader is Willsson, which is a toon on a 2nd account I have. The guild will be renamed to whatever you want upon sale. Keeping it as BDH is not an option cause that our reputation. If you choose nothing, maybe I'll rename it "The Amazing Purple Wolves". Obviously the guild was built up over a long time by many people. There is no backstabbing going on. Yes Gondore left BDH and the game in general for SWTOR and made me leader then came back. Rather than simply taking over BDH again he decided (and I agreed) that another option would be better.
    Just a side note, was in BDH then we all moved over to the second guild. What Shmuel says is legitimate. This is not dooping over old guildies or usurping a guild, we have two guilds and one is completely inactive.

Sorry to see BDH go, but glad everyone is still rocking on. To all the naysayers, gfy. Anyway, gl with your auction. Now get back in game to carry me...err.... assist me through mah raids
    Proud guild gimp of Synergia! Adults only. Bring beer. Pants optional.
    Banginurz/Chimpinurz/Shagginurz/Spankinurz.

When the build your guild event happened, We determined that with the large number of inactive or very very rarely active accounts we would have an easier time leveling to 85 from scratch using a few active people (mostly Gondore, let's give credit where its due) and taking advantage of the event bonuses and very small guild bonuses. That is where Firefly came from. He became the guild leader of Firefly, and we decided to move all the active people to Firefly once it hit 85. After that, BDH was essentially dead and had very few accounts left, none of which were even remotely active. I discussed this issue even with the inactive people that were left.
    Taking advantage of the build your guild event means you've created 90 lv 8 alts to get that level, no?

Come on guys; just let them sell their old guild in peace. Its legit- no one is being screwed here. Lets cut the bull and let them have their auction.
    DJ's Bravery Streak to 20 - DJ's Bravery Streak to 20 w/ Gr Tome of Learning
    Divinejourny(Artificer Completionist- 21/21lives) - Dreamjourny(Sorc 4/13lives) - Deadlyjourny(Paladin T3) - Dancinjourny(Moncher T3) - Darkjourny(12Monk/7Fighter/1Arti T3) -a few other alts

Quote Originally Posted by Mryal View Post
    Taking advantage of the build your guild event means you've created 90 lv 8 alts to get that level, no?
    You can delete them safely as long as another character from that account is still in guild.

Or you can just run a ton of TRs.
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

Updated bid, bump
    Shmuel Xadin Xadins Errand Mohnster Yitzhak

I will vouch for Scmuel.
    I will even bid 3mil plat/equivilent for nostalgic purposes with no name change required.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

bid updated, bump

bid updated, bump

updated bid

NOTE: The auction will be xtended for 3 days, until Tuesday, 8/28 at 5PM EST. Thsi is due to tropical storm/hurricane behaving unpredicatbly and possibly needing me to relocate for a few days on short notice. If I am not online to sort out PM messages etc I cannot finish it. Since I am unsure, the auction will just be extended.

Current High bid as of 8/24 4pm = equivalent trade of 4 million plat

Not sure what to expect with this, and since going to split the sale with a couple people, if the final bid doesn't seem high enough to us we may not sell. But assuming it is:

For Sale: Level 70+ guild with Windspyre Gryphon Airship. Will rename to suit you.
    Only one on the market! (far as i know)

Its for AUCTION so place bids in this thread.

After several requests, Ill consider private bids if people wish to remain anonymous as long as I either a) know who you are or b) you can have someone I know and trust vouch for you.

The auction will be up for 1 week, with the end time on 8/25/12 at 1PM EST (1800H GMT).

I will extend the auction length by 1 hour for any bids that come in with one hour or less of the end time, so no sniping! I will post the current high bid at least once each day in this OP.

Bids are to be in PLAT, however, Large devil Scales, Flawless Red Dragon Scales, and Flawless Green Dragon Scales, and 100 stacks of major mnemonic pots will be considered in lieu of plat at the following valuations:

1lds =150k plat
    1frds = 350kplat
    1fgds= 650kplat
    100 Major Mnemonic Potions = 500kplat

Default bdh

you can donate my proceeds to charity shmuel!
    LOGAINE PROUD GIMP OF FIREFLY

bid updated.

My ISP is intermittent so I will do my best to keep this updated, by 8/28 at 5PM EST the auction will end regardless so feel free to continue to send bids, questions, or whatever and ill do my best to answer you.

Community Member

pm sent

bid updated

Good luck!

P.S. Wise choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Bid updated. 4:49 PM so will be final unless new bid comes before 5:49 PM
    Last edited by Shmuel; 08-28-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12