Question ingame closed me and would like some help please

ok well i put in a ticket to get an answer for this and the DM just closed my ticket didnt respond nothing wich btw dont make me very happy at all bc that what they are for is to help us in game if they cant help then they should atleast tell us this instead of just close the ticket but i have completed on my dronk the first chain in eveningstar and yet it still telling me to offer my help to adamor thellik can anyone tell me if this will effect my raid flagging i still have access to the second chain but dont want to go to far if its going to screw up??
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Quote Originally Posted by DemonStorm333 View Post
    ok well i put in a ticket to get an answer for this and the DM just closed my ticket didnt respond nothing wich btw dont make me very happy at all bc that what they are for is to help us in game if they cant help then they should atleast tell us this instead of just close the ticket but i have completed on my dronk the first chain in eveningstar and yet it still telling me to offer my help to adamor thellik can anyone tell me if this will effect my raid flagging i still have access to the second chain but dont want to go to far if its going to screw up??
    Pretty sure this happens a lot, you get told to speak to someone and they still have the green arrow pointing at their heads when you've done their quest.

As far as I know it makes no difference and doesn't effect flagging in any way.
    <------Pay no attention to the join date, played pre-launch in EU & moved to U.S. servers.

If you mean the little windows that tells you where to go, it happens in various places that it does not update and you get stuck with one of the messages objectives on it.

You can get rid of it by hovering your mouse a little bit to the right of the checkbox, a "X" button will appear and you can click it to remove the annoying bugged message that will now be there forever unless you remove it.

4. 08-14-2012, 03:31 PM

To help you feel happier in the future:

The purpose of GMs is to close tickets.
    -Not to help you.
    -Not to solve issues.
    -Not to make a better gameplay experience.

When you have internalized this, it becomes somewhat less frustrating when a paid customer service representative blows you off.

as far as the rude posts uncalled for i was jw if this would interupt my flagging so sorry i even made this post to thoes of u that got affended and posted ur rude comments
    Demons run when a good man goes to war

Quote Originally Posted by Kinerd View Post
    To help you feel happier in the future:

The purpose of GMs is to close tickets.
    -Not to help you.
    -Not to solve issues.
    -Not to make a better gameplay experience.

When you have internalized this, it becomes somewhat less frustrating when a paid customer service representative blows you off.
    This.
    The in game guys are not helpful in any way 99% of the time.
    Been playing the game for 2.5 years now I have actualy been helped once and that was when I first strated the game (I was f2p and I didn't put in the ticket). I don't use the ingame often, and I dont expect much when I do.

whatever they pay the in game gm people is too much. a cup of coffee and a donut is too much.
    This space intentionally left mostly blank.