Community Member

Default Did not recieve Panther Cub

I used five Experience Stones on players and did not recieve my Panther Cub for doing so.
    I thought I was supposed to recieve it after 3 stones but I went even farther.

I submitted a In Game Ticket but it was closed within 5 minutes saying there are no known issues and to submit a bug report,which I did.

Anything else I can do to recieve my pet?

check all your characters packs, mine appeared in the pack of my oldest toon.
    Dex - Leader - THΣ ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
    I don't do serious, it no fun

Community Member Simplesimon1979's Avatar

Check your ingame mail. That's how mine was delivered.

Packs o_O?

Check your mailboxes. Mine was mailed to the character that picked up the stones of experience from the NPC (Which was a different character than the one who used them).

Default same here.

Same thing happened toe i used 3 and never recieved it o checked mail and all chars and nothing did an in game ticket and gm said report it as a bug which i did that was 3 weeks ago does turbin npt look at the bug mail?

i also used all of my stones of experiance and dint get teh cub i check all 4 of my charatures with no luck

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Mine came in the mail on all of the servers I did it for I think it was 5

Beware the Sleepeater

My wife gave out 5 or 6 and never received her cub either. And she did check all her characters.

She opened an in-game ticket and the GM couldn't help. She was requested to fill out a bug report, which she did. That was over a week ago.

Community Member anatomyofaghost's Avatar

Same thing. For some reason on the character I claimed my first stone on I only got the one and spent several minutes trying to figure out how to get the extra ones (the NPC said I couldn't claim any more and they weren't in my inventory or mail). I used that stone on a friend and thought nothing of it.

I logged out of that toon and into another, played a while and switched and there were 5 more stones in my inventory and one more sent to me by mail when I used the first one. I ended up with 7 (!) stones total. Yeah, i have no idea.

Edit: someone was telling me you got one more stone by mail when you used 3 on people? I never did get that one but I only managed to use 2. So would that have meant I should have ended up with 8? Yipes. that doesn't seem right.

I used 2 on friends and mailed 4 more, 6 in total. Deleted the 7th.

The first 2 were the only ones that worked correctly when targeting other players. The others were really, really buggy. Nothing I could do could get me to use them on other players.

I tried dragging it to my hotbars, swapping to that bar and using the number keys to activate it, tried dragging it to other players, highlighting their names and using it, selecting them via the F keys, clicking on them, the use key... I locked my hotbars, unlocked them, rotated them, reset them, logged, re-logged, changed characters, friended the other player and got them to friend me... everything we could think of. Zip.

They just wouldn't work at all. I ended up mailing those 4 stones instead. The last (7th) stone I deleted in disgust after being unable to get it to work on the recipient.

Never got the reward but I figured that was because I didn't use 3 stones, I mailed most of them. Gotta say this was pretty frustrating to both me and the folks trying to get their stones.

The weirdest part is though all those stones I mailed to people worked fine when those people tried to use them (though they only self-targeted with them).

I tried bug reporting 4 seperate times it but the tool's broken.
    Last edited by anatomyofaghost; 08-15-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Question

Im bumping this so its not forgoten even tho stones r gone now may a dev ca n help us? I did call support and they said they got someone on it but how long will it take no one knows.

edit. i wonder if anything can be done now?
    Last edited by 666algis; 08-24-2012 at 06:30 AM.
    thelanis sever larouxx/3rd life and terrorfrequenz/2nd life

Exclamation

Bump tryin to thread near top on new post... ..
    thelanis sever larouxx/3rd life and terrorfrequenz/2nd life