Default Need Info regarding splashing for evasion.

Right, i am finally considering splashing 2 mnk for evasion. Being able to run around essentially anywhere seems pretty lulzy. however i am concerned about the effects on my dc/ spell pen

I lose-
    2 spell pen
    2 int
    1 feat net. (translates to one less DC on ench.)
    some sp (both from capstone and not taking the levels)

I gain-
    evasion
    1 more toughness.

now, i am wondering whether a more or less max DC wizard (at lv 18 atm, 43 necro 43 ench) really cares about the loss of the DCs at endgame (like the new epic stuff)
    (i have 2 wiz past life) Also, how perfect should spell pen be? will losing 2 spell pen put me below the "they only save on a 20" range?

my first priority is to be as effective as possible with CC/Necro (and dying is very rare when capped, the evasion is essentially just icing), but if my stats make that the extra few points irrelevant, evasion seems pretty sexy :]
    adversity is something we face every day - for a true test, give someone power

Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Click the arrow for Intro to Multiclassing
    Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Frugal Pack Buying Guide

Community Member

If you are going to be running epic hards it doesn't matter. If you are going to be running epic elites you
    need at least one more wiz past life and to be an elf to hit no fail spell pen on a pure 20 wiz. You can
    drop a bit of spell pen if you are willing to have no fail on all but EE priestesses in deal and the demon.

It really depends a lot on how you play and what you play. A 53 DC in epic elites seems to let me get mobs
    in fathom maybe 1 in 5 more like 1 in 10 on ee. Debuffs will help that obviously and given that many/most
    melees now carry improved sunder they come pretty often and of course you can do your own. Now you can
    get a DC of 55 on a pure (I'm missing 1 from new gear and 1 from human/drow).