Thread: repare build

Community Member

Default repare build

i have some old useless firstlife human cleric9/fighter2 build. i need some advice how to repair it and get it fast to lvl 20. i dont have any hearts of wood to change class or build to 32 for it, but i can use my free LR. i have all classes unlocked and i dont need any past lifes, so i can add 3rd class if needed. at the begining i wanted it to be a dps, but now i just need it to be TR-able. i dont know on what lvls i took fighter. i will be mostly soloing.

TL;DR: need good build with ftr2/cleric9 for lvling to 20

You say you "just want to be TRable" but then say you don't want any PLs....not sure what you want.

Also, just go cleric the rest of the way and aura-pike to 20.
    Playing (and dying) since Open Beta...

Community Member

i meant i dont need any particular PL, so i dont care which class i lvl up.

Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar

I'm thinking of doing something completely different for my cleric life which might look something like this:
    Stats: 14 str/8 dex/14 con/8 int+2 tome/16 wis+levels/14 cha (for more bursts/auras)
    Feats: Maximise/Empower Healing/Toughness/Shield Mastery/Improved Shield Mastery/Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword/Improved Critical: Slashing/Power Attack/Empower/Quicken
    Skills: Concentration/UMD/Balance (with extras from the +2 int tome)

General idea is to be sturdy enough to take some hits with the nice PRR from shield mastery and heavy armour and have a little bit of DPS and solid bursts/aura to keep healing as long as is needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Online, and thanks for playing!
    Build Index

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
    Feats: Maximise/Empower Healing/Toughness/Shield Mastery/Improved Shield Mastery/Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword/Improved Critical: Slashing/Power Attack/Empower/Quicken
    Is the 15(?) PRR from tower shield + ISM worth two feats? That's only about 9.75% dmg reduction, right? Also, why bother with b.sword; I thought you only got glancing blows if you have the THF feats. I'd probably just use scimitars.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.