Community Member

Default Serenity confirmed not WAI, Response = Dooooom?

Regarding Serenity:
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Grandmaster updates:
    It's not going to stack with Drow racial spell resistance, as unfortunately there is a technical hurdle making this impossible at this time, without a backend change by our engineering team.
    This is not on the Known Issues list.

This sounds like it may never get fixed. Should I plan accordingly?

*ponders the question for a minute*

I don't think I've EVER seen a Drow monk....

Were you planning on making one????

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragaer View Post
    *ponders the question for a minute*

I don't think I've EVER seen a Drow monk....

Were you planning on making one????
    I'd like to twist it into my assassin. I'm extremely hard to hit, but my will save against enchantments is -7

Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xyy View Post
    I'd like to twist it into my assassin. I'm extremely hard to hit, but my will save against enchantments is -7
    Cannith Crafted Enhancement vs Enchantments +6 item. +6 to your saves tha stacks with resist item should sort you nicely, stick it on a Large Guild Augment accessory for the HP and put something useful as a prefix (+6 of whatever stat you need). Will get expensive but can work wonders.
    Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Online, and thanks for playing!
    Build Index

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
    Cannith Crafted Enhancement vs Enchantments +6 item. +6 to your saves tha stacks with resist item should sort you nicely, stick it on a Large Guild Augment accessory for the HP and put something useful as a prefix (+6 of whatever stat you need). Will get expensive but can work wonders.
    Very good info, thank you. I have this on some other toons and works well. The one and only time I've set foot into PvP was to confirm that it is an enhancement bonus on that shard.

My rogue only has one item slot left that uses cann craft (primarily for the large slot) and I just can't fit it in. I'm hoping spell resistance in the mid 40's will help.

Community Member wax_on_wax_off's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xyy View Post
    Very good info, thank you. I have this on some other toons and works well. The one and only time I've set foot into PvP was to confirm that it is an enhancement bonus on that shard.

My rogue only has one item slot left that uses cann craft (primarily for the large slot) and I just can't fit it in. I'm hoping spell resistance in the mid 40's will help.
    Problem with SR is that it helps in easy content (with low caster level) but never helps in difficult content (with high CL).
    Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Online, and thanks for playing!
    Build Index

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by wax_on_wax_off View Post
    Problem with SR is that it helps in easy content (with low caster level) but never helps in difficult content (with high CL).
    This used to be very true but how about now? With spell resistance now reaching the 50's is it still useless? Old epic drow did pretty well with their resistance in the lower 40's against us. Isn't it time for a little 'turnaround is fair play'?