I need some build advice. My wife has a rogue1/pally6 that she has not played in some time. With my current TR starting, she’ll be joining me once I get to the same level and we’ll basically duo most stuff. My FVS rogue will be able to get all traps, and we plan on using arcane hires (or PUG’s, if she’ll agree to it). Yes, I know I am losing DR and free (now nerfed) CLW, I was happy with the cleric/rogue build from that toon’s previous life, so I’m seeing if the FVS is any better.

Should I continue the original plan with 2 rogue/18 pally or I was thinking that maybe 2 rogue/6 paladin/12 fighter might end up being better dps. Her toon has a cleric past life and we have the free LR to work with. The rogue seemed like a sensible fit for UMD and she wanted to be self sufficient. She will want THF, so that will hurt the ultimate paladin DPS some. The original plan was UMD and Intimidate for skills. She has shroud shards, so it should be easy to craft a GS weapon or HP item, although I’m not sure how many larges she has. I figured the fighter combo could take lots of toughness for HP, since feats will not be an issue.