Community Member

Thumbs down Cosmetic Kit Armor from DDO Store

I don't understand why is this issue being ignored?

It is a simple question, a change on an epic armor, changed the appearance of a Cosmetic Kit.

The Cosmetic Kit was bought using real money. Is there any Terms of Conditions that I missed that any change on the Cosmetic Kit, customers must deal with it?

Please don't suggest to call the Customer Service, it is more expensive to place an international call.

Please don't say that it is just cents of a dollar, not all are earning dollars, we are outside of the USA and your cents is different than our currency.

Please don't say it is just Cosmetic, deal with it. That was the point in the first place, it is meant to be a Cosmetic Kit.

My friend was just asking for any compensation or any answers regarding this, but no answer was given. She is not asking to have a full refund or anything, and honestly, I think that was a legitimate concern.

Funny thing is that, as far as I remember, even the removal kit need to be bought from the DDO Store.

I'm not sure if I completely understand the issue, allow me to paraphrase and correct me if I'm off. Your friend had a cosmetic armor kit applied to an epic armor. That armor changed with U14 (likely stats were upgraded) and the cosmetic kit has disappeared. Your friend asked for some explanation through some channel (in game bug report/support ticket, etc) and has not received a satisfactory response.

Is that accurate?

Unfortunately, your best chance at resolution will likely be to call Customer Service. Fortunately, they now have a toll-free number.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...29#post4574629

Hopefully you or your friend will be able to get this taken care of.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rauven View Post
    I'm not sure if I completely understand the issue, allow me to paraphrase and correct me if I'm off. Your friend had a cosmetic armor kit applied to an epic armor. That armor changed with U14 (likely stats were upgraded) and the cosmetic kit has disappeared. Your friend asked for some explanation through some channel (in game bug report/support ticket, etc) and has not received a satisfactory response.

Is that accurate?

Unfortunately, your best chance at resolution will likely be to call Customer Service. Fortunately, they now have a toll-free number.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...29#post4574629

Hopefully you or your friend will be able to get this taken care of.

Thank you so much for the reply.. I will try to call using the toll free number.

The armor kit has different cosmetics with Heavy and Medium. Epic Marilith Chain was changed from, I am not sure, I think from heavy to medium. With that change, it also changed the armor kit.

She was advised by a moderator to post on this exact sub-forum, but there were no replies.

Thanks again.