Default Kings Forest - Traps

First of I really love the new Zone, it is awesome and an eye candy. However while running into some of the traps (and the spike trap looks awesome) I wondered that there is no real reason to bother about them.
    I mean you could disarm the bear traps but except of avoiding them and walking around them I not see any advantage in burning thief tools on them. So the question would be if each of those traps at least could give lets say 50XP for untrapping them, like in Quests we get a bonus for untrapping to give at least a little reason to bow down.
    * We have collectable bags, mind you, even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

I hope they give trap parts once the bug that makes all the traps forgetting to give trap parts is fixed.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

i want to set bear traps and pitfall traps in quests too!! >____<
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    I hope they give trap parts once the bug that makes all the traps forgetting to give trap parts is fixed.
    ^^ this ^^

Only reason I can see for them.

On my other characters, I'm still not so sure if they are fun or annoying. Currently mostly fun, the bear traps are starting to get a bit annoying. Loved the spike pit trap tho.

What was funny was fighting drow in the middle of a bear trap patch, and watching it get those darn archers.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay203 View Post
    i want to set bear traps and pitfall traps in quests too!! >____<
    Just gonna put this here
    Officer of Renowned

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by B0ltdrag0n View Post
    I was expecting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwfF5-Wt6YU

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.