Default Ability Point Level 24 ... How we get it back?

Hello all,

as title says many of us already took level 24 and capped to 25. How do we get back the ability point we lost? Some DEVs help would be grateful here. While i hate doing a lesser reincarnation, because all the icons on hotbars should be re-arranged (gladly hotbars positions at least now can be re-loaded using the ingame function), i cannot think of a good work-around.

Any suggestions or official information i missed?

BR,
    Z.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Doesn't appear ones implemented.

I logged in both my char who had the stat point, as he was a early beta copy, and my newer copy who didnt get it... One who didn't get it, was not present any choice on how to fix it.

I imagine if u didnt use up the free LR yet, thats one route.

If you did use up the free LR?
    mmm.

They should reset the free LR.

Even if you already used your free LR, I'm pretty sure a dev stated you'll get a new one with the upcoming enhancement revamp.

In any case, you now know why most people did not take 24, even if they could long ago.

Community Member

The Free LR as an option isn't really good unless you like re-farming your draconic vitality and coin lords finishing school.

What they really should do is grant all level 24 and 25 characters as of patch day an automatic stat upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by crazydamage View Post
    The Free LR as an option isn't really good unless you like re-farming your draconic vitality and coin lords finishing school.

What they really should do is grant all level 24 and 25 characters as of patch day an automatic stat upgrade.
    Why not? There isnt any problem anymore(personally, i did 3 LR and had no problems, neither with tomes or feats), and also, how this automatic stat will be defined?

Zess
    Darkzess - Sturdycaster (Retired Wiz) - Stormfists - Zeess (Art) - Zessx (FvS)
    Thelanis
    ~I'm Back!~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zess-wolf View Post
    Why not? There isnt any problem anymore(personally, i did 3 LR and had no problems, neither with tomes or feats), and also, how this automatic stat will be defined?

Zess
    So you're saying that draconic vitality is giving the correct HP after TRing? And coin lord finishing +2 skill?
    Have you checked? Because the problem is that the feat shows up but doesnt give the correct HP as far as I know

So you're saying that draconic vitality is giving the correct HP after TRing? And coin lord finishing +2 skill?
    Have you checked? Because the problem is that the feat shows up but doesnt give the correct HP as far as I know
    No idea about the coin lords favor.
    Yes to the draconic vitality.
    Ungeared i have +82 hp under bonus feats:
    +30 from enhancments (20 racial 10 monk)
    +22 toughness
    +20 heroic durability
    +10 draconic vitality
    You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.

Yes, it was in a thread a couple weeks ago, where one of the devs stated how it was fixed a while ago and never came off the Known Issues list. Assumin you mean LR'ing, those feats were never supposed to stay through TR.