Default Angelic Presence - How do you activate it?

From the DDO Wiki:

Angelic presence(required 4): (Active Cooldown: 10secs) Toggle: While above 50% Health you have a +2 sacred bonus to Charisma, and all enemies have a -2 penalty to attack rolls. This penalty counts as a Fear effect and stacks with Angel of Vengeance aura
    So last night my Cleric achieved this autogranted destiny feature.

My question is how does one activate this?
    I tried dragging the icon from my destiny to a hotbar but that doesn't work.
    I searched my character sheet for some way to hotbar this feature but can't find it.

So how do you get this to activate? Or any of the other autogranted destiny active features and stances?
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Community Member

Look at the right column of the ED page. Under Active Abilities Angelic Presence is listed again. Drag this icon to your hotbar and click it.

Voila it activates.

Wonder why you have to activate it at all though. It stays activated all the time and I can see no negative effect.

Quote Originally Posted by SupTyr View Post
    Look at the right column of the ED page. Under Active Abilities Angelic Presence is listed again. Drag this icon to your hotbar and click it.

Voila it activates.

Wonder why you have to activate it at all though. It stays activated all the time and I can see no negative effect.
    Ahh, so that's the trick!
    Gotta grab the one in the right column.

Thanks! +1
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.