I'm a completely computer illiterate person that's been trying the last 48 hours to do everything I can possible do to log on and get into DDO. I'll restate my problems i'm having, first off is i'll login and after Character selection i'll get the Red Symbol/Latency Disconnected Symbol in the top of the screen and I won't be able to move and than i'll DC from it saying "Connection to the server has been lost" I think there's something wrong with my firewall but i don't know how to fix it, I"ve manually gone in there and deleted and re-added it and after i deleted the one "dndclient.exe" and launched the game it sent me this Windows Firewall Message that asked me if i wanted to keep blocking it and i said no unblock after i did that i got in the game but still got the Yellow Latency symbol showing i was close to dc? but than i rebooted my computer to see if i could get in the game again and if i fixed it. Did not work. I did the delete re-add and i keep getting that message saying it's blocking it but it won't let me in if i say unblock. There must be some issue with my Firewall, should i just re download the game? or is it something to do with ports (which i have no clue are) it just feels like Firewall's blocking it sometimes and something won't let me hold my connection to DDO.